What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Well my short squat pheno started throwing pods on the top bud. There goes my favorite plant 😕

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_085136051.jpg
    IMG_20240417_085136051.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

Sitting in front of the breeder entries! The only thing I want to say now: please shiva send meesh s bottom shelf haze or something next year. Or This apricots thing you mentioned once. Would like to try that bottom shelf of yours hahaha don’t be shy.
Edit: not that anything is bad, all high quality, maybe expected more of the category and want to motivate you and myself to enter something the next years
if i could safely post 32 grams , in individual 1 gram packages for other people to blaze , then i would. i'm still hunting my winning combinations , and i would have to make a tonne of seed of those winners to back up my bullshit , and also find and keep the winning outlier phenotype to grow and crop ... and only then would i be content . and win a trophy

shiva82

Haha the cup entries and that I would have loved to see the bottom shelf haze in the entries and that everyone should create their own weed haha
bottomshelf would hold its own . it is not your normal cup or popular type of weed though . you can't throw a nug of it through glass

shiva82

preflowers are beginning to become visible on the chem x lemon . once her sister shows i will reduce the light cycle . maybe down to 13 hours on , then down to 12 mid flower and 11 come finish .

Attachments

• IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16

RobFromTX

shit happens. if you want some oldtimer hybrids that are stable . you welcome to have some

Thanks buddy. I might just pop the last 6 NC beans i have for the hell of it. And this time i'll train them. They didnt stay near as small as some growers indicated. Some growers have stated that oldtimers is the most sexually stable strain in Ace catalog. Is that your experience? pretty stable?

DaEarl73

bottomshelf would hold its own . it is not your normal cup or popular type of weed though . you can't throw a nug of it through glass
It’s more about taste and smell effect and overall . So if you have something you think is special, you have maybe realistic chances with shivas meech genetix