What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

“He might be one of those boys that’s all pretty and vain, likes to go on a sun bed, stays out of the rain, so that he don’t get his wet, he wouldn’t want that, at least he ain’t got a nova or a Burberry hat”
Always thought they were wicked lyrics haha

zaprjaques

IMAG1035.jpg

no idea what this is but it looks lovely.
i'll call it bottomshelf bush.

DaEarl73

View attachment 18988895
no idea what this is but it looks lovely.
i'll call it bottomshelf bush.
Sitting in front of the breeder entries! The only thing I want to say now: please shiva send meesh s bottom shelf haze or something next year. Or This apricots thing you mentioned once. Would like to try that bottom shelf of yours hahaha don’t be shy.
Edit: not that anything is bad, all high quality, maybe expected more of the category and want to motivate you and myself to enter something the next years

Last edited:

zaprjaques

Sitting in front of the breeder entries! The only thing I want to say now: please shiva send meesh s bottom shelf haze or something next year. Or This apricots thing you mentioned once. Would like to try that bottom shelf of yours hahaha don’t be shy.
Edit: not that anything is bad, all high quality, maybe expected more of the category and want to motivate you and myself to enter something the next years
what are you talking about!? 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts