What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

My mate loves the sours.
He always sends me a picture because he knows how much I hate them hahaha.
IMG_3872.jpeg

He sent me this yesterday.
It’s like how all the weed went into silly fancy bags, the sour beers seem to have done similar.

DaEarl73

My mate loves the sours.
He always sends me a picture because he knows how much I hate them hahaha.
View attachment 18988438
He sent me this yesterday.
It’s like how all the weed went into silly fancy bags, the sour beers seem to have done similar.

So my nurse's appointment wasn't a surprise piss test just some standard crap but she did tell me to book a piss test.

Now the question is do I take my time to make sure it's clean or do I get it over with so I can get back to toking. :D
I tried the blender once, it worked well, just the creatin Levels showed super high. In the end its colorante and creatin, you have to drink tons of water, it makes your water piss yellow (simetimes a artificial yellow i heard)

Some times i enjoy sours, what i really love is new England IPAs, otherwise Austria has the Best beer (for my taste ) hahahaha

goingrey

I tried the blender once, it worked well, just the creatin Levels showed super high. In the end its colorante and creatin, you have to drink tons of water, it makes your water piss yellow (simetimes a artificial yellow i heard)

Some times i enjoy sours, what i really love is new England IPAs, otherwise Austria has the Best beer (for my taste ) hahahaha
The blender? Like some kind of detox product?

shiva82

amphetamines give you a pass on an alcohol test . if you are already pissed . always carry some whizz when out drink driving , just in case . refuse all tests until the whizz kicks in , and by the time you arrive at a station . viz top tip of the day

they will re-calibrate the machine and still fail

[do not do this ]

shiva82

ssh x g13hp[silverhashplant88 X colombian red x oldmotherghani [soar]. home pollenchuck seeds i have not tested yet .

Attachments

• IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

shiva82

serious seeds chem x lemon . one under led , and one under cdm . the autopot has been switched on for 3 days . i will reduce the light cycle in a weeks time. the led plant is still adjusting to the environment change and is cupping a touch but will be fine with a day or so .

Attachments

• IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1340.JPG