What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

natural light

Attachments

• IMG_1334.JPG
    IMG_1334.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17

GreenestBasterd

latte full fat or flat white . cheers brother

have a good day. i'm off to work. i waked and baked early because the sun is shining
I thought a flat white was just a terrible Aussie concoction, didn’t know it’d been exported hahaha.
Most of the time you order a cappuccino here it’s just a shit flat white with chocolate on top.
It’s the only reason I ever shelled out and bought a coffee machine.

If I was half as bad at cutting trees as some of these self titled “baristas” are at making a simple 3 ingredient drink, I’d walk off a cliff and make everyone happier.

shiva82

I thought a flat white was just a terrible Aussie concoction, didn’t know it’d been exported hahaha.
Most of the time you order a cappuccino here it’s just a shit flat white with chocolate on top.
It’s the only reason I ever shelled out and bought a coffee machine.

If I was half as bad at cutting trees as some of these self titled “baristas” are at making a simple 3 ingredient drink, I’d walk off a cliff and make everyone happier.
aussies make shit coffee and shit beer, i always got told

goingrey

So my nurse's appointment wasn't a surprise piss test just some standard crap but she did tell me to book a piss test.

Now the question is do I take my time to make sure it's clean or do I get it over with so I can get back to toking. :D