What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

With my post-coffee improved brain function I would say what's a little light leak nanner if I'm making seeds anyway. If there's hermie genes in there they will be passed on to the offspring no matter what. Might as well keep them watered and fed.

shiva82

i have been reading the book of judas in parts. that is interesting too . maybe it was gods plan , and judas was his favourite and did exactly what god intended . in the chronicles of biblical god . debatable

happy resurrection regardless . the real new year

shiva82

amen . comes from ra worship . ra amen [not the noodles]. son of amun . son being the sun . so maybe saying amen is not appropriate . or maybe it is . i'm not sure

have a great weekend everyone

goingrey

amen . comes from ra worship . ra amen [not the noodles]. son of amun . son being the sun . so maybe saying amen is not appropriate . or maybe it is . i'm not sure
This theory is popular with Afrocentric "the white man stole our religion and force-fed it back to us" sociologists but less so with theologians.

I would say if the pastor asks if he can get an amen, don't leave him hanging.

shiva82

whether true or pure bullshit , from the parts found in text , judas was the only disciple to witness jesus as god and acknowledge that . prior to the resurrection . the apostles were known to be blasphemous towards jesus and ignorant to the teachings .

goingrey

Need to build some kind of trellis for the hydro grow. Just a small one, a short veg mini-SOG is the plan, but still. Can't just stick a bamboo stake in there like I've always done with soil and coco. Wonder what I should do.. :unsure:

shiva82

Need to build some kind of trellis for the hydro grow. Just a small one, a short veg mini-SOG is the plan, but still. Can't just stick a bamboo stake in there like I've always done with soil and coco. Wonder what I should do.. :unsure:
from clone? or seed ?

shiva82

i just potted up one of the chem x lemon seedlings. both got a little burnt but are growing ok now. nice root system. i potted one of them. the other will be flowered in the loft .

i did 4 inch lechuza at the bottom of the pot , the rest of the pot is filled with seaweed enriched compost , and a top layer of lechuza as mulch . i will hand water until i have a developed plant . i will flower once i see preflowers, no topping this round . i will just use the scrog net as a support until i have a clone to re run as scrog . i just want to see this plants normal structural expression for the first grow . the system will not be turned on for around 2 weeks . the pot weighs a tonne now , lol , and i will not even have to hand water for maybe a week as i pre saturated the soil.

Attachments

• IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1058.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

just ph'd water when i do turn on the tank . those slow release granules are quite potent and long lasting. dirt sat on aerated mineralised rocks auto fed through the rock subsrate

zaprjaques

Woop woop, i was planning on working super late today to complete some work till start of next week and the client said he'll be a couple days late. I guess i'll fucking go home then and enjoy my easter weekend heheheh.
Bunny-High-As-Fuck.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts