What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Pink Floyd were notoriously wholesome but I bet a lot of those old rock acts were into some wild shit that would get them hanged by the balls nowadays.

shiva82

Pink Floyd were notoriously wholesome but I bet a lot of those old rock acts were into some wild shit that would get them hanged by the balls nowadays.
elvis, the beetles , tonnes .... quincy jones was the same as epstein and p diddy. mossad and cia worksmen . enablers, and bacon

shiva82

it is a crazy world controlled by evil folk . that is for sure. however , that does not stop us trying to enjoy ourselves for the limited time we have alive in this life or hologram

goingrey

Trying out some Smoking Thinnest Brown papers. Very thin unbleached papers, 10g/sqm. Not bad. Go out very easily but that's usually the case with the ultrathins.

shiva82

Trying out some Smoking Thinnest Brown papers. Very thin unbleached papers, 10g/sqm. Not bad. Go out very easily but that's usually the case with the ultrathins.
they are what i use often . cheap and cheerful. i just don't like how the packet is glued together. less roach available

Attachments

• IMG_1053.JPG
    IMG_1053.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 7