What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Strange strange world with these pop star gangsters, who knows what's really true though
the top of the pyramid. is hidden. these fraggles are all low level . these people are used by the central banking system. who are mafia . since king solomon

goingrey

the top of the pyramid. is hidden. these fraggles are all low level . these people are used by the central banking system. who are mafia . since king solomon
Yeah the celeb status can be very useful when committing crimes. Just the other day I was watching a video about Jam Master Jay and how the cops stopped him with 15 kilos of cocaine in his car, the cops just wanted an autograph.. So the mobsters are gonna be finessing them to take advantage, at Diddy's parties and so on no doubt.

goingrey

I dunno, seems like the tide is turning for him with all the recent mainstream media attention. His run might be coming to an end.

shiva82

it is what it is . i'm not shocked by it all. i kind of expected it all to come out one day . meanwhile they are still starving to death gaza and murdering innocents and no sight of an end . i dropped out of society a long time ago .

goingrey

I mean it's been "out" on hiphop forums and so on forever but only more recently the mainstream media has started to care. Something has changed behind the scenes.

shiva82

diddy is disposable to the bosses like anyone in society . cross the line or whatever . they slowly trickle some truth through their media, which is all of it on that screen.

shiva82

i was working with my joiner carpenter mate today, mr bean . i told him to throw all his p diddy cds in the bin . he told me he will be going back to listening to gary glitter

Bean isnot wired correctly in the head , but he makes me giggle