What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

og kush x reversed bubba. hermie. to be fair it has been abused left right and centre. rip . she was just settling in aswell. no big deal. I will germinate another freebie fem seed to run under that 36 watt led bulb.

Attachments

• IMG_4507.JPG
    IMG_4507.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

these are the freebie fem seeds i have left. maybe some will be good. which one should i grow? i can only grow 1 under that small light. nl x skunk is tempting me.

Attachments

• IMG_4511.JPG
    IMG_4511.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

shiva82

violeta ready to trim. crispy on the outside . still needs a few days before smoking. the purple one is a bit leafy but they didn't get much light. different that's for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_4513.JPG
    IMG_4513.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4531.JPG
    IMG_4531.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4523.JPG
    IMG_4523.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4529.JPG
    IMG_4529.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

on refelction .the free fem seeds i have left over i'm going to give away instead of growing them . i don't really fancy any of them . i scanned at relevant grow diarys and reviews and decided to abort that mission. I will germ 2 or 3 of my own regs and just choose one female to go under the 36 watt bulb

i think the ssh/g13hp x hindu kush or cheese x leb , or peach x leb will fit ok

Last edited:

shiva82

good morning . great start to the day . i have still not decided on my micro tent. i can start single fem seed, or a couple of reg seed or clone plant . i can't finish haze hybrids in there due to space limitations and power of light. leb hybrids might be interesting . I'm just looking at these fems and pulling my face a bit still. hindu kush is a low key great strain, and i'm tempted by the sshhp x hk i made as i have not tried them yet and i was happy with the influence with the paradise cheese hindu kush combo.

Last edited:

shiva82

i have decided to use what i have at hand . the two violetas i cloned while they were flowering in case i found a good one. i have cloned them again and i will put them both under the 36 watt . they are sharing the same pot as i never intended on flowering them , but hey ho. that is the way the cookie crumbles. day one flowering schedule today. saves alot of time .

Attachments

• IMG_4533.JPG
    IMG_4533.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4534.JPG
    IMG_4534.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 14