smoking sensi seeds early skunk today

Attachments

• earlysk.JPG
    earlysk.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 13

Cloneman

Veteran
great choice . listening while i await a bacon butty
First time I heard that was 1989 laying on Manley beach Sydney listening to the radio on headphones. I thought that’s John Lee Hooker, that’s Carlos Santana, I’ve Gotta get that.
Have a good day mate

shiva82

First time I heard that was 1989 laying on Manley beach Sydney listening to the radio on headphones. I thought that’s John Lee Hooker, that’s Carlos Santana, I’ve Gotta get that.
Have a good day mate
you are like a rockstar cloneman . respect

revegeta666

I remember back in high school the goth girls were cob fans with the band t-shirts and whatever but I was too cool to even give them a listen until I saw this skate video and liked the energy (same song).

Yes the band had a lot of success with the girls at my high school as well lol. Alexi was a pretty boi but also very talented and if I'm not mistaken he was like 16 when they recorded their first album and already he was shredding like a maniac. He was so commited to the rockstar party lifestyle that it ended up costing him his life. Very sad but a good lesson for kids getting into playing music.

shiva82

it appears i have accidentally pollinated the 2 peach x lebanese with the columbianred x oldmotherghani

totally not planned and my fuck up taking the pollinated plants into the other cab before any stray pollen had died. i did not spray them down either to lessen the chances of that either. must be potent pollen

quick joint of the led grown sshxg13hp . needs curing but hits the spot

Attachments

• ledsshg13hpjoint.JPG
    ledsshg13hpjoint.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14