What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah cloudy and cool, great for transplants and weeding. Thats hard work in the heat. Well anything is hard work in the heat.

shiva82

mango spice

Attachments

• IMG_6969.JPG
    IMG_6969.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6970.JPG
    IMG_6970.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

smoking paradise cheese today. 4 year old clone that has lost its vigour but still tastes lovely and gives a pleasant effect high , and i will keep her until she perishes. if i grow her again it will be as a hashplant , and i will use the whole plant to make dry sieve with .

Attachments

• IMG_6978.JPG
    IMG_6978.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet getting the swamp grow put in. Curious how it turns out, get a couple pics of the Shiva oudoor garden!

Paradise cheese looks good! Is the Paradise Cheese a sativa leaning version? The PC x Hindu Kush looked like a sativa a little bit. Cheese is an early finisher though I assume, like 8-9 weeks?

Meech is just like my Sparkie cat! Fur is black usually until they get in the sun, then it shows the brown/red tint. Must be a survival trait, color changing camelion cat!

Today is Memorial Day in the USA, a day where we remember those who have since passed away, and especially those who have given their life for the freedom of our people. Smoking one in honor of my brothers and sisters who believe in the idea of liberty so much they put their life on the line. Its the mind of God's Holy Spirit. Give your life, so that you may take it again, God rewards everyone according to their works. He's building a temple in which His Spirit dwells! That temple is me and you!

Summer is inching its way in, going to be a warm sunny day today. Got the herb flower garden weeded and watered yesterday. Pretty well caught up, going to be going full force weeding and watering veggies today. Bringing the stick powered camping stove and a skillet, going to have a picnic. :smoke:

full

Satva Candy Chunk

full

Time to water. Truck made it easy. Was still a bit of a workout. Didn't use the new long reach watering can because its only 1.5 gal instead of 2-2.5 in the big steel watering can. Thought I would try it. May be handy when the plants get big.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kind of surprised, I thought it was clones that were going outside so they were all females. What are you transplanting at the swamp? I guess I missed it or forgot what you said.

If you look closely, you can get those males out in July no problem, and there is still lots of time left for the other plants to fill in the gap. Are all 9 plants going on one big mound?

Put down some repellent and put up small cages if you can to protect them while young.

shiva82

Kind of surprised, I thought it was clones that were going outside so they were all females. What are you transplanting at the swamp? I guess I missed it or forgot what you said.

If you look closely, you can get those males out in July no problem, and there is still lots of time left for the other plants to fill in the gap. Are all 9 plants going on one big mound?

Put down some repellent and put up small cages if you can to protect them while young.
the males are haze , they will not flower. i'm just saving cost on lighting

everything i do is illegal , so i never will give full details to what i'm getting on with .

just enjoy the show , and wait patiently

when the coast is clear i post

shiva82

working in the poly today. just weeding and feeding .

Attachments

• IMG_6999.JPG
    IMG_6999.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6995.JPG
    IMG_6995.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6991.JPG
    IMG_6991.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6989.JPG
    IMG_6989.JPG