What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

They have the peach rings for sale at The Flower Bowl for $150/OZ, must be a good variety. Sadly I don't think any of the peach made it to the garden this year. Will have to wait I guess. Have you ever had peach rings?

My friend bought some El Chivo and its really potent 38%, and the terps are just like one of my SCC (SAtiva Candy Chunk) phenotypes. :smoke:

Ounce Deals:

$50 TK #2 (H)

$50 Blanca (H)

$50 Dounts (H)

$70 Lilac Diesel (H-S)

$100 Greasy Grapes (H-I)

$125 Apples & Banana (H-S)

$125 Sticky Larry (H-I)

$150 Gummiez (H-I) New Price

$150 Peach Ringz (H-I) New Price

$150 Rainbow Runtz (H-I) New Price

$150 Mellowz (H-I)

$175 El Chivo (H-I)

$200 Gastro Pop (H-I)
peach ozz and peach rings taste near identical , and peach ozz is the daughter

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear more seed is in the works.

Revegetta666 has the ACE seeds Maple Leaf indica x lebanese, be sure to check out how it turns out. Its in flower right now!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie says to tell Meech hi! He has some hunting tips to share. Sparkie loves white lean pork meat, so he is getting hooked up with good meals. He's been enjoying hanging around the plants on the porch, and he caught a bird a few weeks ago sitting out there. Plants are all gone now. Cats love plants, I'm sure Meech has told you.

Get some cat nip for the cat, kitty cannabis! :smoke:

shiva82

Sparkie says to tell Meech hi! He has some hunting tips to share. Sparkie loves white lean pork meat, so he is getting hooked up with good meals. He's been enjoying hanging around the plants on the porch, and he caught a bird a few weeks ago sitting out there. Plants are all gone now. Cats love plants, I'm sure Meech has told you.

Get some cat nip for the cat, kitty cannabis! :smoke:
i was thinking about that recently. i was watching the birds bully the cats,meech and her mates , and eat all the cats food i had put out. cats catch mice mainly here , they don't have any success catching the local birds

shiva82

they seem to be doing their job and not interfering with cannabis roots at all . the peas have stayed tiny really. one is quite large , but cannabis dominates the rootzone when planted with peas. which is good

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are edible sweet pea I guess? I am planting the ornamental pink flowered sweet pea thats perennial on the fence.

Free nitrogen and a healthier soil flora are worth a little root space!

Trying to find out how my friend is doing after the bad trip the night before last. Haven't got a response yet. Hope everything is ok. He was diagnosed with drug induced psychosis due to high usage of cannabis at around12 years old. Not sure if its necessarily true, but he's been diagnosed as schizophrenia positive as well, but he's usually pretty clear, just slightly on the slow side.

He was having success using cannabis as a therapeutic. It is tough for him to dose correctly sometimes. I have been teaching him to conserve.

Will let you know. Please keep Tyler in your prayers. Thanks!

shiva82

pea companion plants. no feed , no fan , mini cab . ticking over . not ideal conditions

Attachments

• IMG_6921.JPG
    IMG_6921.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 18

RobFromTX

fuck you rob, i should have never seen this picture, now i looked it up and its even vegetarian, you sent me on a quest :D not very easy to make at home i see, now i have to find a restaurant that makes them and my entire family is not into indian food :f
Haha no theyre not easy to make at home at all. A lot of recipes out there though. Give it a shot. You'll have to make paneer first

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look great! What the heck no fan! No feed! Guess they are getting low dose nitrogen from the pea! The soil has a little feed doesn't it?

Love your scientific method. I'm a scientist at heart too, fun to test out those hypothesis. Horticulture is fun! :smoke:

Have learned a lot over the past year about growing herb between talking with you and listening to @Heavy Dayze interview breeders and industry workers on The Potcast. Low feed at the end of flower is essential for having a good quality flower. I guess organics is pretty easy to keep them clean tasting.

I want them to be fed, but I don't want all the leaves dropping off in August this year like they did last year, it hurts yield. How much feed do you do in late July/August or at the onset of flowering stage? I am just going to put down compost a little earlier, but I could put down some cotton seed meal top dressed under the compost which is slow release 6% N for flower. Would that be a good idea?

RobFromTX

@Brother Nature has a great grow report on the kwikseeds C99. It looks as close to the original as you can get. Good stuff

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My veteran friend who got the El Chivo meds has a small business doing oddball work, and he was hired this year and last by an immigrant fellow from India to teach him how to drive, and they made him some good indian food for dinner. Will have to find out how it was. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God is the best teacher, science is just a place where you can ask God for the answer to a question. Lots to learn from Him! :smoke:

Matthew 11:25-30 NKJV

Jesus Gives True Rest​

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. 26 Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. 27 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am [f]gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great, welcome back! Sabbath is the time for rest, got my nap while reading the Scriptures this morning. A toke of herb is better than coffee, at least the Sativa Candy Chunk.

I nap a couple times a day, during Bible reading, at lunch, and at dinner in the evening. Military was actually recommending for troops to catch up on sleep by taking small naps during the day! :smoke: