What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i will be cloning these myself once established . 8 quid for 4 small tiny plugs. i will keep one as a mother plant in the polytunnel and the rest go outside in the ground .

Attachments

• IMG_6316.JPG
    IMG_6316.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6315.JPG
    IMG_6315.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Verbena is a badass plant. It will drink 'em down like cannabis does. Fun to watch grow lots of good flowers!

Are you selling annuals or just growing them for your gardens?

shiva82

Verbena is a badass plant. It will drink 'em down like cannabis does. Fun to watch grow lots of good flowers!

Are you selling annuals or just growing them for your gardens?

for now i'm just playing, setting up grow areas, teaching the landowner , smoking joints and having fun. eventually it will become a nursery .

i'm starting a child friendly beneficial and medicinal plant area . i'm going to start it tomorrow

shiva82

3 days speed dried sample nug of peachozz x oldtimer haze. 2 weeks immature. just a wee tester for the sake of science

rotten mango , burnt rubber and hints of watermelon aroma. complex. fully matured and then cured should be a treat to my senses

Attachments

• IMG_6318.JPG
    IMG_6318.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6319.JPG
    IMG_6319.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts