What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While you are fasting, taking digestive enzymes offers systemic support. Lots of things happen in the gut eveidently. Need to study it a bit more. Directions say take these enzymes with meals or in between meals on an empty stomach for systemic support.

Fasting makes you realize you depend on God.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right, that would be best for sure. Digestive enzymes are taken not necessarly during a fast, but 2 hours before a meal and 2 hours after.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of fasting I haven't eaten since about 10-11 pm yesterday. Its 1 pm now. I did have a little nibble on the beef roast earlier with the dogs. Sparkie wants up here, he says hi. He wants to tell Meech how he can sneak into the grow room.

shiva82

Speaking of fasting I haven't eaten since about 10-11 pm yesterday. Its 1 pm now. I did have a little nibble on the beef roast earlier with the dogs. Sparkie wants up here, he says hi. He wants to tell Meech how he can sneak into the grow room.
meech has got herself a boyfriend by the looks of it. i hope she isn't getting pregnant haha. a cool black and white tomcat is around

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool. I looked out the window the other day at 5:15 am when I normally get up, and i saw an grey cat walk up on the front porch. I have seen it before. Its one of my cat's friends.

Thanks for getting the party vibe going. Techno smoke lounge music!

Jah Music Mansion is playing an old loop called "Selectathon march 2021..." So all artists and songs are unknown. Sorry.

Played this one a minute ago, and I knew what it was. The real Rootsman Skanking.

shiva82

the stable slightly early pine dom m33 is starting to smoke good now. quite potent and great pine taste. the second round i will do her justice and make some repros with her and her sister

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! So you are about to cut those?

What do you think about those plants from the other garden? Anything stand out?

shiva82

they are all clones from my mother plants. tested . all decent

well at least i like to think i do not choose crappy ones . i like the early skunk at the minute

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going be blowing out big proud draws. Package didn't get stopped by customs. How was there a cyber attack and I didn't know?I have been on the internet this whole time.

shiva82

last snack of the day . vegetable rissotto with meat balls cheese and a dash of chilli sauce

cheap and decent

Attachments

• IMG_5885.JPG
    IMG_5885.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet, you could be a chef. I like your style, put the food on the plate. Looks like a pizza, I approve. We must be united, please don't segregate your food, its not right. :smoke:

Prepping mower for spring. Sticks fell down, its getting close.

Latest posts

Latest posts