What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

i have cuts now on my windowsill. with the increasing hours, now until soltice i use north facing sid eof my house and every clone takes and every clone green perfect
Actually might do that as well, the space with the 5W ceiling LED isn't very warm at the moment so that might be an issue even if the light intensity isn't.

Good idea thanks!

Pests have often found my windowsill plants which does worry me a little bit but a heavy dose of pyrethrin and oils before a return to the grow should take care of that.

shiva82

Actually might do that as well, the space with the 5W ceiling LED isn't very warm at the moment so that might be an issue even if the light intensity isn't.

Good idea thanks!

Pests have often found my windowsill plants which does worry me a little bit but a heavy dose of pyrethrin and oils before a return to the grow should take care of that.
this time of year , general inside temps will be ambient around 19-21 , wand with the led and propagator they will be perfect . 21c is my personal ideal for cloning ganja

goingrey

this time of year , general inside temps will be ambient around 19-21 , wand with the led and propagator they will be perfect . 21c is my personal ideal for cloning ganja
It's about 13c in that room.. I'll just put it on the windowsill in my kitchen where it's about 20c yeah, no light supplementation. No propagator either, had one but it got disfigured in the dishwasher. :D Cheap pos.. Will just use pot with some moler clay. I think that should do it. I mean even a cup of water will but then you gotta remember to keep changing the water all the time, and sometimes I forget things.. :D

Cloneman

Veteran
If the environment for the cutting is just right that is the sweet spot it doesn’t matter so much about the light source as long as that heat is constant and not too hot not too cold humidity yes. I’ve got a favourite propagator that’s just right.

goingrey

Seems like it's actually up to about 17c in the potential "cloning room". Maybe it would be ok. But still, why use 5W when you can use 0. :D

GreenestBasterd

Today is the first day my mother in law lets me make the paella at her house instead of making it herself 🙈 she didn't puke so I'll take that as a compliment
View attachment 18990490
View attachment 18990492

I prefer this kind of company ofc
View attachment 18990495

Happy 420 for those who celebrate lol. I like your bike Jaques very chic.
That’s looks top notch!
Wash it down with a few buckets of sangria and I’d be in a food/booze coma.
Mouths watering and it’s only just gone 9:00am

GreenestBasterd

less is best . warm temperatures and in the shade . light but not direct . if your light is too strong place a piece of white paper over the top of your propagator to diffuse the light and lower intensity

enough light for the cuts to recognise there is light , and warm rootzone. not cold, not too hot
Top tip that! I’ve been using a sheet of baking paper for the first 2/3 days for years as it’s kind of translucent.