What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

just about to smoke some silverhashplant . lime tasting . i'm going to maybe germinate soar f2s and silverhashplant hybrids next

Attachments

• IMG_0836.JPG
    IMG_0836.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25

goingrey

One of them could be the Colombian high in a plant with Afghan flowering time and yield.

And another one the Afghan high in a plant with a Colombian flowering time hehe.

shiva82

paradise cheese.far from perfect but happy enough .i had to remove some interior leaf. had a spot of rust on a couple developing ... the cold , some humidity periods and the congestion will do that . removed those leaves and added an extra fan. the daily temperatures are naturally higher today onwards by the looks of it. so she should be fine. the grow is being taken down once this girl hits 9 weeks. she at 28 days approx . i may have to whip out the dehumidifier if it persists . it is quite costly and noisy to operate though.

Attachments

• IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0838.JPG
    IMG_0838.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 26

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
good end to a crazy focused full of work day. i guess i can pad myself on the back for a change. didnt even have to use my AK.

time to unwind for a minute and go home.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
paradise cheese.far from perfect but happy enough .i had to remove some interior leaf. had a spot of rust on a couple developing ... the cold , some humidity periods and the congestion will do that . removed those leaves and added an extra fan. the daily temperatures are naturally higher today onwards by the looks of it. so she should be fine. the grow is being taken down once this girl hits 9 weeks. she at 28 days approx . i may have to whip out the dehumidifier if it persists . it is quite costly and noisy to operate though.
looking mighty fine i would say, but what do i know 😍

shiva82

It's a good problem to have. Imagine the olden days when people would pick out hemp seeds from birdfeed mix hoping to grow something that would have some kind of buzz.
i grew one out from bird seed . jolly rodger handbook told me to try. had it on my windowsill until my mother complained. i must of been aged around 13 or 14 max . just a bit of fun at the time

Latest posts

Latest posts