What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shit

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Haha, four posts already. You are just proving my point, Hempy. :gaga:

I think he was being deliberately obtuse with you just to irritate you, then again it's hard to tell because he seems to be obtuse all the time which makes it difficult to identify when he's being deliberate about it.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
The coin has always 2 sides. Posting shit like a kalaschnikow only works if the people believe that shit and react to it. most of the troll stuff is just to trigger you so the troll gets the feeling of superiority.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL. Worst thing u can do is to start arguing direct with a troll. It gives him to much attention. It doesn't matter if u are logical right the troll will just change his position to trigger u again.

St. Phatty

At least talk about Night Soil.

Night Soil is 80% water ... H2O

I will BET that it also has a lot of N P K, Ca Mg Su.

Plus it's SMELLY.

VenerableHippie

“The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon reportedly said in 2018. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit.

That's what we are seeing in speakers corner. The tactic of just turbo posting shit. Anything of value gets swamped by the utter garbage posted here.
"For most of recent history, the goal of propaganda was to reinforce a consistent narrative. But zone-flooding takes a different approach: It seeks to disorient audiences with an avalanche of competing stories.
And it produces a certain nihilism in which people are so skeptical about the possibility of finding the truth that they give up the search".

Pity such a place exists on an otherwise great cannabis growing site.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...misinformation
Good for you, Chi! "turbo posting"! I like that. I also got something coming up for Mr McNoodle and his twisted non-thought processes that originate from a culture of alcohol dependence/psychosis. Blurble. blurble ...

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Isn't jumping in a lake, and complaining about how much you hate water, self defeating? Don't jump in the lake.
The water looked fine before I jumped. Once I got in I noticed quite a few turds floating around. Some of them were sticky as well, hard to wash off.

With the site upgrade I was able to put just 2 people on ignore and it has made a huge difference. Probably wont be swimming as much with turds in the future.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The water looked fine before I jumped. Once I got in I noticed quite a few turds floating around. Some of them were sticky as well, hard to wash off.

With the site upgrade I was able to put just 2 people on ignore and it has made a huge difference. Probably wont be swimming as much with turds in the future.
odd. i just took about nine clowns OFF of ignore. apparently, many were one-offs that posted ignorant shit & left the room. now i have more room for more deserving of that "distinction"...:cool:

InvertedFlower

It's called "Speaker's" Corner... and there certainly is a lot of 'speaking' going on.

Note, the subject of the category does not say anything about Listeners, Readers or Thinkers. LOL ;)

VenerableHippie

you don't blame them, do you? what a goat-roping that conversation would be, LOL! i'm glad they fixed the "ignore" option myself...
I like your posts, fellow Hippie. but "goat roping" is a new one on me.

I see Buzzmobile's post above and it reminds me of the Australian expression for a Sanitary Worker. S/He's a 'turd burgler'! Has a certain literary ring to it dontcha reckon?

VenerableHippie

“The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon reportedly said in 2018. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit.

"For most of recent history, the goal of propaganda was to reinforce a consistent narrative. But zone-flooding takes a different approach: It seeks to disorient audiences with an avalanche of competing stories.
And it produces a certain nihilism in which people are so skeptical about the possibility of finding the truth that they give up the search".

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...misinformation
I 'm writing a piece on "Natural Rights" to put up here. I will use the idea of producing "a certain nihilism" and link it to cultural alcoholic hopelessness. Which I have come to see is a feature of Sovereign Citizens. Nasty fellows! Blurble blurble ... onward!

armedoldhippy

Veteran

I see Buzzmobile's post above and it reminds me of the Australian expression for a Sanitary Worker. S/He's a 'turd burgler'! Has a certain literary ring to it dontcha reckon?
goat roping is an alternative term for what is usually called a "cluster-fuck"...:cool: i'm going out on a limb here, thinking that you have heard that one before, lol...

buzzmobile

Veteran

Also known as a turd wrestler.

Brother Nature

'Turd burglar' is also an older phrase for a homo sexual male. Reminds me of a story I once read about a taxi driver in NY that was arrested for, over the course of about 4 years, would not flush his turds, allow them to dry out, then go into grocery stored and grate poo flakes over the store's fruits and veggies. Not sure why it reminds me of that, but it still makes me laugh a little. :poop:

Latest posts

Latest posts