What's new

Shit Twins

Hell9

Alright lads.

Anyone here grow Mr.Nice's Shit?

I planted 3 seeds, and 2 of them came up as twins.

Bit strange, no?

U

Uncle Hughie

Sorry Hell..............no!..ive done other Mr Nice stuff...whay not go to the Breeder Forum ....im sure Shanti will answer all your needs!
Peace!

Hell9

I may just do that! Cheers Hughie.

Pity to lose all that OG FAQ/Info.

Wonder will we be seeing OGer Belfast over here. He may have alot of it backed up.

G

hey hell9 shit is a very very very easy grow mate it can take a decent feed I think the most I had was 1200ppm in her and she still went for it !!! its and afgahn cross if i remember right

Hell9

brummygaz said:
hey hell9 shit is a very very very easy grow mate it can take a decent feed I think the most I had was 1200ppm in her and she still went for it !!! its and afgahn cross if i remember right

Im growing in soil, and will probably follow BioBizz's chart throughout the grow seeing as im using their nutrients.

Im fairly new to all this, have grown out some B52 to moderate sucess, but it had a few def. probs. I have just harvested some Chronic (serious seeds), and all seemed to go well.

My question now is: Even with a perfect feeding program, can i expect to loose some fan leaves during the grow period? Like im about 5/6 weeks into some flowering with some more Chronic plants, and even though they seem healthy, they are still loosing fan leaves. Im not worried about it, if anything its helping light penetration, but is it normal for a flowering plant to chew up nitrogen from its fan leaves even if its being properly fed? Or should that only start happening when i flush in the last week or 2?

I just wanna make sure im giving them all they need. I havent seen any signs of nute burn at any stage, so maybe i should keep pushing it until i see signs of overfeeding and then back off a bit?

Last edited:

igohydro

Feeding

Feeding

I agree the best way is to push her as you said then back off.
I also use BioBizz and find unlike when useing hydro nutes,all my leaves are a healthy Green.
I also found with Bio Bizz i can feed my plants according to their needs,sticking to the chart just means an average guide.
At 5/6 weeks its probibly normal for chornic looseing a little colour.
What else are you useing with it?
Final Phase from Advanced nutes was recomended to me as a flush,ive been useing it but aint somked any of it yet. :wave:

Last edited:

Hell9

Im using Top Max already but will up the dose of that towards the last couple of weeks when i back off on the bloom nutes. Part from that im just using epsom salts, along with the other BioBizz nutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts