What's new

Shit I've forgot my Mobil/cel

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Folks ask me where is my phone, i say I left it home.

They look at me like I crazy fool or something, lol.

I use it a lot for the work I do, it's good for emails and texts.
And I do gps with it, can make phone calls too, lol.

Can never go back, I have nostalgia for the time before innerwebs and selfies.

CodeGreen99

I love my phone because it's a lot more than a phone, but we don't have phones at the dinner table in my family. It's kind of depressing to go out to a restaraunt, and see tables full of people staring at their phones.

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my phone because it's a lot more than a phone, but we don't have phones at the dinner table in my family. It's kind of depressing to go out to a restaurant, and see tables full of people staring at their phones.

like these douchenozzles.......

aaff6390_zpscqovnl5r.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I would give up my mobile phone but have you checked out how few payphones remain..and half you see don't even work.....yeehaw....I do prepay phones..i don't gossip like a woman so its affordable.. basically about 7$ a month ....I trashed my last phone without remembering my password and lost 2500 minutes...ooh well

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
like these douchenozzles.......

View Image

Poor old grandma don't know how to work a phone..shes got a look of WTF have I brung into this world

The dude driving that pink car needs straight up shot in the kneecaps. What a fuck knob end ...

I will get a few hours away from the phone today when am playing golf..wee have a rule that no phones allowed on the course....maybe I should just play golf everyday lol

Keep it green
Highlander

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
And that brings me to the point, how are kids these days so fucking dumb?

That's what OUR parents undoubtedly used to say. I remember getting a GI Joe when I was a kid, and all my uncles were convinced that I was gonna turn out gay because of having a 'doll'. And when I started smoking dope and growing my hair long- communist radical.

dddaver

Veteran
I was a little thrown when I got my little cheapo Samsung flip jobby. There is a section to program it to ring at a certain time, this is other than just the alarm. The booklet describes it as a "fake call" to get out of a conversation or something without being rude. I figured whatever.

But thinking more about it later, that IS rude. By THEM. The phone maufactueres are actually promoting you to lie and be deceitful? What? Why? Just because they are? Something is very wrong with that picture. Isn't it way easier and better to just say, for instance, "Cool beans.", and just turn walk away?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I would like to take that pink wankmobile and pull up at my Dad's house and hit a stop watch to see how long before bullets flew lol.

vostok

Veteran
so far I've been given 3 phones ....and they still fall down the toilet, .....each time I reach over to flush, they (may) fall out of my top pocket without me seeing, at least for the first 2 times, then she ties it around my neck, so I get a buddy to mug me, and then I have to tell her the mugger forgot my wallet ...!

these phones are tools of servitude............... yeah slave?

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
So...I've not had a phone for the last 2 weeks as the LCD cracked on my s4 .wtf how did that happen,screen ain't cracked just the LCD..the expensive bit...it's been ok as no 1 can get a hold of me but on the other hand I cant keep in contact with the family/like to know all is good with the wife kids dogs ,mom,grow ect ect.....I've also lost out on a few putters as I've not had access to eBay when at work

So I've ordered a iPhone6 .....wtf is happening to me...have I turned into one of them/you?..

Keep it green
Highlander

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my phones screen croaked too ..didn't drop it , it aint cracked but the screen is tripping .. it is sort of a cool looking design now and I would appreciate it a lot more if it wasn't on my phone fucking things up.....yeehaw.. it look like one of a pair of dice I guess a die ??with lightning bolts radiating out...shit new phone time soon..no hurry tho..maybe I will get a smarter phone this time

Latest posts

Latest posts