What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiskeberry, FBlueSativa & Mirkos Mazars n more..

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont be frightened child.....heheh...:abduct:
FOE20
picture.php

W

WeldFlash420

Hey Foe, long time bro. I'm talking to our friend "Russ" and he says hello, and he is wondering how the Petrolia Headsash is doin??? THings are looking stellar as usual!!!! Keep it green brother, peace and shine on...

I don't know much about orange kush, so that should be educational. The space queen looks nice, I have a pack of querkle and haven't seen the space queen in many pics.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man..Weld I have bad news...talk to Russ on the PHStash....man I blew it on um....had 5 that popped np...then went into a PH fuked hot mix and fried...just told him the other day....not happy about that...sorry man....other things are well and I know the 3xBM is treating him right....I'l have some Headband to soothe his Petrolia needs soon enough....stay kewl

I heard great things on OKush Berm..didnt know about it myself n asked around...said to have Bubbas power n killer flav....Im lookin forward to having this for a very long time if its all that...

More pics.......lots happening and more to come...stay tuned...
FOE20

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no love?.......no love for the cannabis?..most are at 7-8wks goin for 9-12+ based on variety....but its end of round 2 goin for 3..only bout 1/2 full in bloom with a good 2/4 commin out soon..Lookin for a mad set next with over 30 varieties including some listed......enjoy
FOE20
OraKush, PinkKush, p98 Bubba, PureK, Erkle, SQueen, PBut, ssscSk#1, Shiskeberry, SourB Bx3/x4, IBGum, GDPxDPD, OraVel, DannyBoy, Dark Kush (BlueHemp), BSHolyWeed (Bodhi heirloom), BananaOG/ChemD x BananaOG/Bubba, LACon, FBSativa, 3xBMoonshine, c99 (Grim&Wallys), HinduKxNL5, Swt#3, Headband, theWhite, BananaOG, Herijuana, BFish#2, PurpRhino, MentalFloss, Mirkos Mazars.....and more!!.....insanity...