What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishkaboy's chemdog re creation project

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Throwback

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shishka diesel
picture.php

ChemmyCam

Looking forward to the breeding project regardless of how much the coffee comes out I'm sure the cross will yield amazing results. Good luck!

Cool project I love all things chem def will be following the thread. Also seeing your name brought back good memories of smoking the Kish so thanks for that

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
rockin.. nice frost down the fans and beautiful flowers

Thanks man. The bud structure is what I'm loving im seeing yield potential crazy.

Agree! Good looking!
How is the taste, Shishka?

I only had it once before but I do remember the smell was very alluring for a chem head and the effect was an immediate smile type of thing.

picture.php

picture.php
]

Hows her funk?

I gotta go feel her up a little. I dont think its as loud as the gg4 on the vine, in the bag is another story iirc.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Alright, so I got a sample of skunka va and it was amazing. Really long lasting and immediate effect that I could feel in my eyes.

picture.php

The taste was very similar to the chem 4 I grew myself. More isopropyl or astringent than oil/gas. I now have a better understanding of "chemmy" vs "diesely".

Og is more diesel, chem is more chemical.

With that being said the doggystyle diesel is a slightly sweeter chem type pheno and the shishkadiesel is more of a diesely kushy aroma.

Latest posts

Latest posts