What's new

shipping

m4n

Never really seen much talk about people getting busted for it.I know it happens but just heard of a guy who got raided and was WAY over his plant limit plus got a 3lb package intercepted going to the midwest and he only doing a year in country for everything? Thought it was 5 fed time?

ronbo51

Veteran
Yesterday at one of our business locations a package was delivered by UPS that was addressed to us. One of the girls opened it and it contained 4 pounds of pot. They called the manager and the cops were called. Someone called asking if a package was accidentally sent to us. The cops are going to ask us to call the guy and say we have it. Then they are going to bust the guy. It's way out of my hands. SC is a very unfriendly state. Pretty stupid strategy.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yesterday at one of our business locations a package was delivered by UPS that was addressed to us. One of the girls opened it and it contained 4 pounds of pot. They called the manager and the cops were called. Someone called asking if a package was accidentally sent to us. The cops are going to ask us to call the guy and say we have it. Then they are going to bust the guy. It's way out of my hands. SC is a very unfriendly state. Pretty stupid strategy.
Damn that sucks donkey balls. Hope he's got a bunch of cash stashed cause his bail and lawyer fees are gonna be a bitch.

NW Wheeze

How does a 3lb package get traced back to its source?

I have never mailed anything illegal. But I figured that people just covered scent as best they can. Put it in a box or envelope that can fit into one of them blue drive-by mail box thingies. Drop it in said blue box in a town that is not yours. Maybe get creative with the return address... seems bullet proof enough?

It seems that it would be easier and safer to make quasi-legit money by playing in the med-State sandbox though.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
If your gonna mail a package like that vacuum seal the contents and make sure you don't get anything on the outside of the vacuum bag while filling. 4pounds in sc is not something to get caught with.

m4n

Front reading the paper is he was busted at his grow op then they kept an eye on him after he made bail and i guess he jus got sloppy and sent it and they tracked it i really dont know

Cartel530

Veteran
Talking to my brother today i found out that UPS actually handles most of the USPS priority and overnights. So all those people who didnt want to mess with UPS and went to the post office still ended up using UPS LMAO! They have a contract together. He also said they dont actively search for packages and actually loads trucks with packages that smell. he asked his boss what to do about the ones he could smell cuz he didnt want to get into trouble for loading them hahah. His manager told him " load em up!"

Apparently it costs them in the millions when they did and they got no incentive to continue. They were loosing too much time and was too inefficient. They didn't recieve any money to help with the costs and didnt receive any rewards for packages caught. so they stopped haha. Unless someone is there for a reason already that day ( they have a warrant for a package which means somone was already beiing watched and yours just happens to get hit also)