What's new

She's A Super Freak - She's Super Freaky

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
No I didn't keep any pollen. I'm getting a little paranoid about my plant count so I destroyed both plants. There was nothing about the structure of either plant that matched the description of the seed stock I bought so I didn't even consider it.

It would have been an interesting experiment to see if or how much of the mutation was passed along in the genetics though.

I already harvested a bunch of pollen from a beautiful Kush plant and though I'm just a novice breeder, it should be fun to play around with that.

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
well, from what i have read about plants with fasciated stems, they yield poorly. This was certainly true of a fasciated trainwreck (tw x [tw x afghan]) I grew not too long ago. It was also the weakest stem I have ever seen. The only other time i have had a fasciated stem was a male o'haze x skunk#1. SO from my experience and the info sam the skunkman has shared, i would say you did the right thing not breeding with it.

emilyC

I wouldn't keep those mutants... nothing but a headache by the looks of things. good effort at keeping them alive this long!! hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts