What's new

Sherrif takes my grow garbage...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i'm lucky that the apartments across the street from my grow spot have 4 dumpsters out back, and nobody gives a fuck about weed around here anyway. I can literally walk 30 meters and throw my shit away safely.

Last edited:

castout

Veteran
trichrider, very sneaky and GREEN!!!! no mess to the environment, and your trash is gone!!!!! me likey!!!!

castout

Veteran
oldhaole, so sorry about your plants getting jacked....you are taking it well, a real soldier!!!! My hat's off to you..........

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
skunk420, thnx for the lowdown, i'll be sure to stay away from your freeway system.

schrews, i think skunk420 was talking about you...

Thank You castout! devious is my middle name...for the time being.

SKUNK420

skunk420, thnx for the lowdown, i'll be sure to stay away from your freeway system.

schrews, i think skunk420 was talking about you...

Thank You castout! devious is my middle name...for the time being.
naw not about anybody but just remember we are all in different parts of the country. With that being said we all know things are done differently across the country. SoCal got cameras everywhere, but people still get murdered and nobody is caught. So don't be paranoid just know that the "man" is out there and be safe when dumping your trash.

I just make sure not to mix it all up. Plastic & cardboard from hydro gear is recycled. Green trash is composted and the local hydro store recycles nutrient bottles.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Commercial Dumpster is the Smartest idea... Follow this guys theory and you'll likely end up in jail is just asking for someone to see you or report you, good thought tho.... Not in the USA.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Commercial Dumpster is the Smartest idea... Follow this guys theory and you'll likely end up in jail is just asking for someone to see you or report you, good thought tho.... Not in the USA.

:laughing:
isn't it funny the other day i was reading about some schmuck who was popped dumping shit into a dumpster...there was a camera recording his stupidity...

i do realize the different situations require different strategies. i wouldn't want anyone going to jail because they figured this was the way to go. use some braincells before doing anything.

but hey, if you think those dumpsters behind the box stores or behind your apartment complex are safer than what i propose then what is the purpose of your post? to poison an idea? no one is saying you must try this...i'm certainly not, i just offered it up for discussion...not trying to impose this on anyones routine.

:ying:

TheCatsMeow

:laughing:
isn't it funny the other day i was reading about some schmuck who was popped dumping shit into a dumpster...there was a camera recording his stupidity...

i do realize the different situations require different strategies. i wouldn't want anyone going to jail because they figured this was the way to go. use some braincells before doing anything.

but hey, if you think those dumpsters behind the box stores or behind your apartment complex are safer than what i propose then what is the purpose of your post? to poison an idea? no one is saying you must try this...i'm certainly not, i just offered it up for discussion...not trying to impose this on anyones routine.

:ying:

this is indeed a terrible idea. no one should ever try this.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hate getting rid of old nutrient canisters and bottles, they always have those stupid conspicuous labels. none of the places that sell them want them back either, i always have to trash them. when it comes to leaves and old rests of trim from hash making, i will let that stuff rot in a black bag, after 2 months or so it's no longer recognizable as cannabis. even then i make sure the trash bag with those type of rests will not have any personal trash in it. when it comes to old coco coir i'll sometimes just dump it in the woods, it's 100% biodegradable and probably even benefits the soil, just have to make sure no one sees you pouring out the bags lol. i did used to bring it to the city dump but they have gotten more and more curious what you are dumping recently.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
hate getting rid of old nutrient canisters and bottles, they always have those stupid conspicuous labels. none of the places that sell them want them back either, i always have to trash them.

We use a lot of them at the collective...we started just spraying the labels with cheap spray paint, and now we can just take them to the dump with the household trash--:tiphat:

LetsSeeYa

Well im going to an apartment from a house in the county where i tossed my soil an trim off my deck to be mowed over. So i plan to be the apartment veggie gardener there. This will let everyone know i use soil and will do some peppers in my grows to hand out to my new neighbors my bounty of veggies il never eat. I can keep the veggies in my tent and build a box with my LED's inside, which is what im working on now. I think i have a walk in closet, which will be great for my scrog grows. Wish me luck, lol.

LSY

Of course i will do some flowers and tomato's right in front of my place as well. I think this will work and will find a compost area someplace for soil all plant material will be collected in a 5 gal with lid. Just a few ideas im rolling around as there may be better options, i am not afraid of putting what little i will have there in a dumpster too, but we shall see.

LSY

Latest posts

Latest posts