What's new

She.Killed.In.Ecstacy.2011.Xvi d.Jaymer WARNING NSFW!!!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran

New sprouts are here via United Kingdom for test and what better day than a weed holiday to kick a grow on. There will be some Fem Fatale assassins growing in my Bed finishing somewhere sunny w/ amended soil, H2o just add water, BS Molasses, Miracle Grow, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, and Cha Ching or something similiar... it needs zaz

Best lookin seeds for me thus far

8 are going now with 4 or 5 more soaked and on towels

The Bed Box Corridor

4 cfls mostly, cool tube is out now and the 250w hps is all bare with a few small fans for circulation, remote ballast is on top in the pc.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I'll do my best, and then some, Hope for hazey nugs and Czech tops dripping in gold

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran

look at that, secret compartments in a secret compartment.

Fancy cool tube for 1$ I kept seeing all these vases at the dollar store that looked perfect for cool tubes, cut the end off with a grinder, added fan and venting, good to grow.......
picture.php

Migrating the HPS

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I new this cab was ghetto when I discovered all the outlets, phone jack, built in dimmer switch for the fan! it's solid oak and had a nice $25.00 price tag. $55 package deal for the light, timer, light proof vent, fan etc.... topped it with a living air ozone generator for $15!​

T-type

I new this cab was ghetto when I discovered all the outlets, phone jack, built in dimmer switch for the fan! it's solid oak and had a nice $25.00 price tag. $55 package deal for the light, timer, light proof vent, fan etc.... topped it with a living air ozone generator for $15!

A dimmer switch is not what you need for your fan

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
A dimmer switch is not what you need for your fan

It's hooked up to a small car fan right now, cool AC works better with a heavy duty variable speed controller and whisper quiet fan maybe?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran

look at that, secret compartments in a secret compartment.

Fancy cool tube for 1$ I kept seeing all these vases at the dollar store that looked perfect for cool tubes, cut the end off with a grinder, added fan and venting, good to grow.......
picture.php

Migrating the HPS

Let's see, I fed Tiger Bloom so I've been flushing the last couple days... meaning to get a green house to give them better light in cooler temperatures... we'll see....

You should not be feeding them anything. Those are way to young to eat...especially in good soil

TACOE

yeah, that tiger bloom was a bad call. I would xplant em into some straight up pro mix or something.

don't go by weeks, go by when they ask to eat.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran

wassup hempluvr, good advice, I made a bad call with a supposed light mix, nothing but plain water for the next 2-3 weeks.​

N/P..glad to be able to help. Give them 7 to 10 days and u will start to see recovery. Water+patience=growers best friend​

Latest posts

Latest posts