What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

she is bleeding

supermanlives

Veteran
she is now a grown dog.first period and blood drops all over my wood floor. do they make doggy tampons? LOL this is my first female not fixed and menopausal last females were old.

W

wilbur

nevr worried about it myself. no carpets here. just wipe it up. it IS natural after all.

a word of warning tho'. your dog will go crazy for a fuck. she will climb out and other dogs will climb in. I have seen a dog climb a six foot picket fence to get to my bitch.

she'll be mostly ok until the 12th to the 15th day from the first show of blood ... then during those days she'll turn into the the most cunning unfaithful creature you can imagine.

if you want to make sure she stays a virgin you'll need to make her a bitches box

then if she stays a virgin she is very likely to get womb infections as an older dog.

that's my experience anyway. Cheers!

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Dude go to pet edge.com they do make something for the lady dogs. I have a lady Great Dane, thankfully they only come in season every 6 months. Pet edge has everything and anything for dogs and grooming.
You should consider spaying, there have been studies showing a higher incidence of breast cancer in unspayed females.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
picture.php

not the best picture but you get the idea.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
she is now a grown dog.first period and blood drops all over my wood floor. do they make doggy tampons? LOL this is my first female not fixed and menopausal last females were old.

Can see you chasing her around the house trying to put a tampon in ya dog. Looking at you with those trusting eyes like, what the hell ya doing dad??!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you can use some old jockey shorts if you have them, gather them snuggly and bind w/a safety pin, run her tail up through the trouser trout slit and that will help keep the shorts on her.

get her spayed, much healthier for your dog.

supermanlives

Veteran
i got my last male dog fixed and regretted it. i would of loved to have pups from him as the father. i want puppies down the line from her so fixing is out of the question.

supermanlives

Veteran
nevr worried about it myself. no carpets here. just wipe it up. it IS natural after all.

a word of warning tho'. your dog will go crazy for a fuck. she will climb out and other dogs will climb in. I have seen a dog climb a six foot picket fence to get to my bitch.

she'll be mostly ok until the 12th to the 15th day from the first show of blood ... then during those days she'll turn into the the most cunning unfaithful creature you can imagine.

if you want to make sure she stays a virgin you'll need to make her a bitches box

then if she stays a virgin she is very likely to get womb infections as an older dog.

that's my experience anyway. Cheers!
thanks for the advise. she cant get out the back yard. got 8 ft fencing. she already can jump in and out the 5 ft high window tho. so the potential for escape is there.

Latest posts

Latest posts