What's new

Shcrews' 2K Stadium , Fire OG Kush

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Lmfao :D @ LSD...

they're looking great bro, doesn't seem like you done much trimming up around the backs... also how are you planning to support them later on.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Lmfao :D @ LSD...

they're looking great bro, doesn't seem like you done much trimming up around the backs... also how are you planning to support them later on.

Thank! - the girls will be pruned very soon, probly tonight. I wanted to wait until week 3 or 4 so they wouldnt stretch as much. I have a net up on one side, not sure if you can see it in the pics... now just have to do the other side. they are just starting to put on weight

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
where does the runoff go? if any.....

well i'm handwatering with my mondi pump. Very little runoff. if it drips, it goes onto the pondliner and evaporates quickly... all three tricks i learned from you buddy! :thank you:

my next run i will build a goddamn drip system i swear

happy sunday, krunch!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
For some reason I was not subscribed to this one... am now! Any updates? Should be getting close eh?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
31 days flowering

31 days flowering

just starting to fill out in these pics, you can see i've been pruning too.

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Assimilazione con il PH
    Assimilazione con il PH
    103.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 13

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
38 days flowering

38 days flowering

they're starting to stink. i'm glad i got those nets up already.

i'm starting to think the "fire OG" might not be OG. not sure what it is yet. but the Mystery Strain is fuckin dank as shit.

Attachments

• IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 14
D

DHF

Awesome job my buddy , just stay on top of all those sucker leaves below budsites that`re through the horti trellis cuz it looks like stretch is all but over......so.....

With swellage bout ta kick in hard and the plants startin ta drink/eat more , yas needta keep all the foliage docked back since all the leaves comin outta colas will be all that`s needed till end of cycle for photosynthesis and all that sugar conversion shit Bobble`s can tell yas all about......but.....

Don`t rape the plants , just take several each day off each plant till nuthin but colas/golfballs fillin in remain strain dependent ind/sat hybrid leaning 1 way or the other..........point being.....

As much lumen penetration into the canopy till end of cycle for max swellage and return on investment.....

Plants look healthy Bro....start droppin the micro or any nitrogen source gradually from here on out to make the plants depend moreso on their stored juice so they`ll start their own flush while not affecting swellage in late flower......

Cal/Mag`s also a possible source of nitrogen so adust accordingly toward harvey if runnin coco and know the makeup of your cal/mag whether it be calcium nitrate based or not.........

Waitin fer good numbers come choptime Bro....You coulda wrapped the walls and ceiling in reflectix and added another shelf to the ceiling with more plants ftw , but respect .......You`re gettin there Schrews....

Think about buildin angled racks/shelves up the walls where each level of plants will get same lumen absorption instead of angled back away from the bulbs and there`s less to no trimmin out required from behind since the plants are pointed at the lights........

Peace.....DHF....:ying:......

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Awesome job my buddy , just stay on top of all those sucker leaves below budsites that`re through the horti trellis cuz it looks like stretch is all but over......so.....

With swellage bout ta kick in hard and the plants startin ta drink/eat more , yas needta keep all the foliage docked back since all the leaves comin outta colas will be all that`s needed till end of cycle for photosynthesis and all that sugar conversion shit Bobble`s can tell yas all about......but.....

Don`t rape the plants , just take several each day off each plant till nuthin but colas/golfballs fillin in remain strain dependent ind/sat hybrid leaning 1 way or the other..........point being.....

As much lumen penetration into the canopy till end of cycle for max swellage and return on investment.....

Plants look healthy Bro....start droppin the micro or any nitrogen source gradually from here on out to make the plants depend moreso on their stored juice so they`ll start their own flush while not affecting swellage in late flower......

Cal/Mag`s also a possible source of nitrogen so adust accordingly toward harvey if runnin coco and know the makeup of your cal/mag whether it be calcium nitrate based or not.........

Waitin fer good numbers come choptime Bro....You coulda wrapped the walls and ceiling in reflectix and added another shelf to the ceiling with more plants ftw , but respect .......You`re gettin there Schrews....

Think about buildin angled racks/shelves up the walls where each level of plants will get same lumen absorption instead of angled back away from the bulbs and there`s less to no trimmin out required from behind since the plants are pointed at the lights........

Peace.....DHF....:ying:......
Awesome post DHF! It has taken me a minute to get used to your writing style, but I am feeling ya:kos:
I am contemplating an issue in my veg room if you have time to give me feedback. I will make a post in my thread rather than derail Schrew's thread.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
they're starting to stink. i'm glad i got those nets up already.

i'm starting to think the "fire OG" might not be OG. not sure what it is yet. but the Mystery Strain is fuckin dank as shit.

DAMN!!!!!!!!

i need to get back into vert growing, what the fuck am i doing?......

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMN!!!!!!!!

i need to get back into vert growing, what the fuck am i doing?......

KRUNCH!.....yah we Need someone like you to do a 50 lighter tree farm all vertical....and not BLOW THE POLE!...lol.:prettyplease:

In all seriousness it would be interesting to see what you would do vertically.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Schrews...great job man...again you just keep rocking the vert section!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
KRUNCH!.....yah we Need someone like you to do a 50 lighter tree farm all vertical....and not BLOW THE POLE!...lol.:prettyplease:

In all seriousness it would be interesting to see what you would do vertically.

Krunch is the whole reason i got into vert, no joke.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Shcrews that look dope bro! Way to the a stadium :) Nice job on cleaning up those girls from behind... Yield looks like it gonna be nice.

DHF aka get it done said:

Cheers for that post bro, makes defoliation easier to understand.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Filling in nicely Schrews. If it isn't Fire OG what do you reckon that your growing?

thanks! i'm still not sure what the fuck i have in there. like i said there are two strains, one is a complete mystery and the other is supposed to be the Fire OG, but it isn't smelling as "kushy" as it should..

come on down to the Cruz, we got nothing but dank and its all mislabelled..