What's new

Sharon's White Widow...

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Show off!!!!! :wave:

hydro is laying on the floor crying like a baby lookin at those frosted bombs.

bensittinback

schmoe,

that is great!!!! if it smokes like it looks, it doesnt get any better than this! (remember the old milwaukee commercial?lol) :bat:

G

Hydro your funnyhahaaha!....SHE BANG! it doesnt get any better???JUST WAIT AND SEE >>>>i will not stop trying. Jnicks:______.
Whats WikiStrains???P>Joe

math_weed

joeshmoe said:
Whats WikiStrains???P>Joe

It is a community website where growers and breeders can add pictures, information and useful resources related to any marijuana strain (if it is still not in the database it can be easily created, just read the getting started page). It works just like wikipedia, which means that anyone can contribute.

I've been looking for some bud shots to put in the White Widow page and yours would be perfect, so please let me know if I can include them (you can also add them yourself if you wish).

Thanks

G

So I'm guessing this is THE Sharon Widow clone?
The one made famous by the ol' Resin Monk, Lonestar.
Either way, looks VERY nice Joe, and frosty as hell too!
How's the taste? I've found White Widow to be rather bland.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
You continually impress the community with your potent buds and pro-style photography Joe :yes:

Congrats eh :smile:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I got to smoke some of this with joe, thanks brotha, and I will say it was some very tasteful smoke. The high was good as well. I would definately grow her out in the next few rounds. But I want to grow the SSSDH too. Tough choices.

G

you are a legend

glad to see you in the current issue of high times, too

so, when can I come over ;)

nandro

Yup, this one needs to come back to Texas, if it ever left. lol

Super stony Widowy goodness with a stupid ammount of resin.

Luv it
Nandro :sasmokin:

ograskal

Veteran
Very Nice Dank Lookin Widow.......This is One I've always wanted to try....Keepem commin' Bro...~ogr

KillBillbuds

Yes, one that I definately have always wanted to try...and grow! Glad to see one of Lone's babies still around. Looks like ya grew her well...nice white frosty nugs! Peace KBB

G

grapepunched

lol i smoked some of ryder's and it was top-notch!
a tropical fruity kinda smell to me atleast... potent and tasty,
she was GREAT, i'd run her any day! if joe jumps off a bridge, are you? LOL
just kiddin, but seriously, try her for yourself, different people have different
tastes and joe likes chems/kushes.... he's picky

-gp

One Love

I love WW, wish I had that cut, but I will find one worth keeping in my current seed batch. Nice pics of the Widow!