What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sharon

O

OHenry

This girl was given to me by a great friend. I could not have done it without the help of him. Thanks for everything man. I'm sure I'll see you around again! This one's for my mentor. :wave: :fsu: :rasta:

Sharon- White Widow Clone

This girl was given to me after being vegged for about five weeks. Thankfully, I had received it as a gift, and saved it from being cut down early! It was all after the fact, which made it even more special. Having taken the plant, I had coincidently saved it from its demise! :woohoo:

HOME SWEET HOME
This was her right when I got her.​
:jump:

3378Sharon1.GIF

I ended up bending over most of the branches. Lower buds developed much more than they would have without proper bending.

While rubbing the stem...a "foot-like" smell wafts into the air. It could be perceived as unpleasant to the untrained nose but to myself and my circle it was like fine wine. This was twice as smelly during the two weeks of vegging and into the first three of flowering. After that period it was more subdued and easier to hide.

3378april2_017.jpg

This was Sharon @ 45 days flowering. The resins on this plant were so thick that after touching it for no more than 10 seconds your finger would be sticking together. :sasmokin:

3378SharonShot2.gif

This is around 49 days. She is the lower left plant, extending to the center and top.

3378WholePlant.GIF

Sharon @ 54 days. Two days before harvest. Heavy flushing yellowed the leaves cleaned this girl for harvest. :yoinks:

3378SharonShot5.gif

3378SharonShot4.gif

This was taken moments before the harvest. I had kept her in darkness for about 10 hours longer. This allowed me to come home from work and harvest right from darkness. Preserving the nutes in the roots and soil.

3378SharonShot6.GIF

Some premature fresh cut Sharon. Smoked great. Only need two days curing. White ash...great taste...huge expansion in the lungs. :joint:

3378SharonCut.gif

...continued...

O

OHenry

...continued..

...continued..

These are shots I just took tonight. Cured for about five days. Great smell , has been compared to a peach-like smell. Excellent burn without having to relight it all the time. Still needs some perection of curing but that will come with time and experience I'm sure! :chin: :yummy: :joint:

3378Dried4.GIF

3378Dried1.GIF

3378Dried3.GIF

3378Dried2.GIF

Some Sharon art...lol
:chin:

3378SharonShot9IC3.gif

3378SharonShot9IC.gif

The smoke is so pleasant. Not a morning smoke but when it's in the box...you'll smoke it no matter what time it is. I use my sunglasses to be in my own little world when I need to be...lol. A joint to my head is out of the question. Usually a .75g joint will give me three or four smokes throughout the day. Tastes good to the last drop as well. Has everything to do with the flushing. I'll sacrafice some of the taste for the brun anyday. The high is not for the novice smoker either. Friends have thrown up already and I can't get enough of that.

I hope you all enjoy this. It was fun for me to put together. Let me know what you think and I'm sure they'll be more of these to come.

I'd like to say one thing as well. I hope we can all put aside our differences and continue to work as one machine forever trying to change the world positively. Thanks again to all and especially to those that have helped me along the way. Later OH

G

Damn OH looks like you've been busy. You must be enjoying your new cam those picture rock. Have a good Memorial day bro.

Rellikbuzz

OHenry said:
I'd like to say one thing as well. I hope we can all put aside our differences and continue to work as one machine forever trying to change the world positively.

Choice words, OH! Damn, it was time for someone to say it. Time for us to put the petty shit away and pull together as a family again. Let the healing and the unity begin again!!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent OH, im a real widow lover and that girl is a killer to look at and sounds like she has the taste and buzz to match, the sooner we start some across the pond trading the better coz you guys got some real treats there, be nice to see some of sharon at the cup next year, hint hint.....
Peace

G

Hi OH, thanks bro for the excellent report. I just put a Sharon mom in flower yesterday, Now I want to smoke it already thanks to your review. Your pictures are terrific your one of the few people who's pictures I appreciate. Now where's CC, he has spread the love of Sharon to many of us, A big thanks to you buddy. And OH you've got some wonderful clones in the garden and I hope to read about more of them. Smoke Reports give us some kind of idea on how well you can grow and apreciate the fruits of your labor. Take it easy my friend, Smokey.

O

OHenry

There's sure to be many more Smoke Reports.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope'd you enjoy'd. Oh

G

was it a difficult plant to grow? saw a report (by nirvana maybe?) that white widow was a picky strain and not for novices, so it put me off of it, now I've got a little experience, I'd like to give it a shot if it's not too picky.

Last edited:
O

OHenry

There were no real issues here. It ate a whole bunch in mid flower and I had to make sure to just keep up with it but aside from that it was great. This plant has a great regenerating quality to it. Any break or bend made quickly elbowed and healed up nice. Height could certainly become an issue if it were an untrained plant. I'm sad to say that I've got no cutting of this girl left. With everything that has been going on I failed to take a cutting. I hope to be able to grab it again this summer from some close friends. ;) Later OH

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^
:bat: :bat: :bat: :bat: Say it ain't so! Ive done the same... i let some Matnuska Thunderufck slip threw that i miss to this day... amazin floral bouqet. G/L on gettin her back, she sure looks like a keeper. Happy smokin'! :joint:

wickyd

oh yeah, I do love the white widow stone, and if the sharon is that potent, and still gives a slightly motivated and warm body stone all over then I mos def want some of that, the pics look amazing ohenry, nice job on the grow, and congrats on the run =)

wickyd

O

OHenry

This stuff is super motivating. I love it. Can be alot on the brain sometimes but all-and-all it's a great smoke. It'd be nice to have a jar of this for once and a while smokes when you wanna get blasted. :yoinks:

:yoinks:
Dude...I have to say that was one of the nicest thing I have ever seen on the internet up to this point...lol!!!

As I kept scrolling it just kept getting better!

I was literaly saying..Woogod damm..WOW GOD DAM..WOW GOD DAM!!! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :woohoo:

I would give my taint to have a baby of that...oh me oh my! :bat:

Amazing man ..thats the way you do up a report! :headbange

Wow is right!! :jawdrop: What is the story with sharon?? Is it the mother of white widow avail in clone only or a rare white widow pheno??

O

OHenry

It's a selected White Widow pheno from TRC. It was given to CC and then he passed it on to others. I dont have the full history but there are a few others with the clone. Maybe they might Know some more...Smokey..Jimmy...Rez? anyone? Later OH

G

I do know that Lonestar of TRC seeds. Was ready to give up on finding a White Widow that was potent enough. He grew out one last lot not expecting to find anything worthwhile. He then came across this one pheno of all pheno's and named it Sharon. It's this cutting that is the basis for his Sharon Widow line.

O

OHenry

Thanks Smoke,

I knew I could count on you to show up with some answers! Later OH

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Interestin Puff.... sounds like Sharon is really something... hopefully ill get to smoke her someday. Till then ill just have to keep lickin' my lips. :yummy:

Whos line of White Widow was she found from?

:joint:

O

OHenry

Hi Bar! I'm not sure who's WW it is. I'd sure like to know though!!! Oh :sasmokin:

G

:friends: OHenry
That is some beau D ful shots of sharon.. Frosty as all hell.
All the plants together look like a MJ salad waiting to get down on..
eat.gif
And the pix of the dried nugsz
:yoinks: Also great manicuring job.. peace.. Dont forget to stop by..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has been updated fully.. Enjoy..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: