What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share your grow pictures-- Best

vanilla dutch

Its true.i aint trying to get pinched.i just got out of jail.did a year for harassing a cop and destroying an undercover vechile following me around.no joke there

Share some Feedback pictures of FC models. These are for FC3000.

To purchase FC3000 here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

FC3000 18" from canopy at 50% dimmer (3' x 3' x 5' tent)

Gush Mints, Papaya, GMO Cookies, Kush Cake (all Purple City Genetics clones)

50%.jpg

FC3000 18" from canopy at 100% dimmer (3' x 3' x 5' tent)

led burn.jpg

Definitely some light burn at 100%

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Here you can find out the main features of the new FCE series.
If you want to let the plants grow more evenly, check out our FCE series. The special chip layout could help you bring more yields.
Check more details here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

FC series.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A Small garden with dozens of SP3000 and SP6500.

SP3000 is suitable for 120x60x180cm grow tent. SP6500 can be used in 120x120x200cm grow tent.

PM me if you have any further questions. :D

SP3000 (1).jpg

SP3000 (2).jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
50 pcs FCE6500 were used in this commercial grow garden.

If you are looking for affordable bar style LED grow lights, there are a lot of options on Alibaba.
But most of them are in this market for less than 3 years. We have been in this market for 12 years.

Also when you check out the bar style LED, the most important thing is to check the chip quantity. For a 650W light fixture like FCE6500, we used 3900 chips for this light. Most of suppliers trend to use 2000 pcs chips.
At a fixed wattage, more chips means less current for each chip. The lifespan of each chip could be extended and less heat output for each chip. More heat would accelerate the light decay to let the light become less efficient after a year use.

So when you have no idea which light to go. check the chips quantity firstly. The more the chips are, the better the light will be.

Besides the chips quantity, we also need to care about the uniformity of PPFD data in 4x4ft or 5x5ft area.

FCE-6500.jpg

DeadHead1980

Here is a Northern Light #5 autoflower by Sonoma seeds. Its about 45 days into its 60-70 days life cycle. Been using ROOTS ORGANIC powder nutrients.
She is coming along nicely. I am using 3 of the MARS HYDRO 600 LED full spectrum in my 2x4 Tent I will post again when almost complete
20210621_213501.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here is a Northern Light #5 autoflower by Sonoma seeds. Its about 45 days into its 60-70 days life cycle. Been using ROOTS ORGANIC powder nutrients.
She is coming along nicely. I am using 3 of the MARS HYDRO 600 LED full spectrum in my 2x4 Tent I will post again when almost complete

Thanks for sharing your grow, buddy. Your ladies look pretty beautiful.

DeadHead1980

Thanks for sharing your grow, buddy. Your ladies look pretty beautiful.

Thanks. Really like the Mars line of lights. Looking to upgrade to either the TSL 2000 or SP 3000. Both would be a definite upgrade but the 3 Mars hydro 600 that I am currently using are really nice lights. When i do SOG method I grow 3 plants and usually average around 500 grams per harvest in my 4x2 tent and 3 MARS Hydro 600. Really impressed with the MARS led lights and will use these lights til one day my dreams come true and i can get the ChilLED Growcraft X3. 300 true watts with all high end components. pretty costly for a true 300 watt LED but well worth it with how well the light is LOL Anyway here are a few more pictures of my yummy NORTHERN LIGHT #5 AutoFlower. Its at day 48 of a 60-70 life. You can really see how frosty the buds are getting from the 2 pictures where the grow light was off.

GROW LIGHT ON
light on2.jpg
light on1.jpg

GROW LIGHT OFF
light off1.jpg
light off2.jpg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
You are very capable of growing!! 500grams for less than 300W light. that is very impressive. :good:
I would like to recommend you SP3000 to replace the 3xTS600. Because it is made by samsung white chips and osram red chips. It is dimmable. You will get better yield than TS600. We are doing prime day special sale. This will be the best price of the year. check it out here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0, coupon code"ICMAG" can help you save more money.