What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shameless cannabis marketing... Douchebag awards!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
This gets my vote. Advanced nutrients badass ballast, years old now but still easily takes home the trophy!!
picture.php

revegeta666

5 years later and nominations for this award are too numerous to mention…
Exactly, so many douchebags that it would be rude to mention just a few.

In any case my nomination goes for every "breeder" who releases 10-15 new strains every year and expect people to believe they actually are working the strains and testing their seeds. Again, too many to mention just a few.

goingrey

Exactly, so many douchebags that it would be rude to mention just a few.

In any case my nomination goes for every "breeder" who releases 10-15 new strains every year and expect people to believe they actually are working the strains and testing their seeds. Again, too many to mention just a few.
I don't think they expect people to believe that. They just expect that people don't care. And they don't.