Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the 2 I just put into flower.. left True / right SFV

picture.php

TheArchitect

Veteran
Mine are just small clones being kept in a stasis for quarantine. But your plant look like they are displaying similar branching traits to mine. The true looks to be a touch bushier in structure with more lowers fighting to reach the top of the canopy, whereas the sfv is a bit more apical dominant.

Snype

Veteran
Been researching the SFV OG Kush for a while now. So much conflicting information. Some say the real SFV is lemon pine-sol to the max. Others say skunk to the max. Some say that CALM passed out different cuts of SFV OG Kush. All that I know is my cut which came to me as SFV OG has no pine-sol in it.

February 1, 2007
ok, I know I'm gonna probably get shit for this from someone....but,
how do you know it's the SFV/818 cut? Who told you that and where did you get it from?
I have the same cut, and it looks completely different, and that's just basic leaf shape. My leaf shape is very fat leaves, not elongated at all. Fan leaves can show lots, sometimes.....
Looks great...I just question the legitimacy of the cutting, that's all. I obtained mine from CALM in Malibu....Their cuts are right on, from what I can gather so far.
What are your thoughts on this?
Peace,
Medikush

February 2, 2007
there is'nt ONE S.F.V kush.... not anymore at least

P.S
My CALM s.f.v cut looked identical to those pics... but Adam @ CALM says they have different phenos of the SFV and they've been putting out these different cuts without marking the different cuts!?!!? just found that out, pisses me off. Maybe I don't have the real SFV as the Tripple O.G and Private Reserve O.G cuts blew the SFV out of the water... gonna run 'em again though as the SFV had previously been stressed

highsteppa

Veteran
the true is easy to please, has alot of vigor, and can yield well, but not in the same league as the sfv.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems there's alot of different opinions.. I started this thread because the True and SFV look like the same plant. Reminds me of running xxx out of the beans I found 2 phenos SFV and True(just an example)... More then 1 has said they are the same plant.. I will post what I find. If anyone in the future runs into the same issue it will be documented here to help them...It will be awhile before there ready to take pics.

Oh gee

All the og's will look similar in veg, most look similar in flower. It's the tatse and high where you will tell the difference.

And what do you mean you can't tell because the pic I posted was taken with an hps in the background? The only thing that changed is the tint.

I'm on many forums and the farmer would be the place to get info on og's.

IC has been wack from the jump for me. So much hate and negativity., all you guys think your shit don't stink if your not part of the click you get no love. I have an og that shits on both true and Sfv (the real cut). But what do I know, I have a low post count.

Kinda stupid thread anyway. Grow the shit, smoke it and cull one. Or keep them both. Most og threads are all misinformation. And asking opinions is pointless cuz half is mislabeled. Know your source and know your cannabis. Keep what you like.

^^
I guess rollitup is more your kind of environment? Remember that thread you made claiming you had faceoff straight from cdub through your boy "B"? Your boy that used to come back from CA and talk about his best friends Cdub and Chemdog? You deleted that thread when someone called you out on your stupid story. Why don't you talk about that faceoff cut anymore oh gee, or should I say kgp? Now you show off cuts that everyone and their brother have in MI, but claim yours are from a special source. Ha. Them riu noobs believe everything your dumbass says and you eat it up because it makes you feel like an OH GEE.

Oh gee

^^
I guess rollitup is more your kind of environment? Remember that thread you made claiming you had faceoff straight from cdub through your boy "B"? Your boy that used to come back from CA and talk about his best friends Cdub and Chemdog? You deleted that thread when someone called you out on your stupid story. Why don't you talk about that faceoff cut anymore oh gee, or should I say kgp? Now you show off cuts that everyone and their brother have in MI, but claim yours are from a special source. Ha. Them riu noobs believe everything your dumbass says and you eat it up because it makes you feel like an OH GEE.

Big talk for someone with nothing. Let's see your og!
You proved everything I said about negativity. Sounds like I got a stalker if you ask me.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Snype.., pinesol is not that dom in sfv... its more like the lemon pinsol/cleaner, mixed with fuel n kush with what some could say hints of pine but if its the original look for lemonchem gas funk .. the tahoe is more pine....

IC has been wack from the jump for me. So much hate and negativity., all you guys think your shit don't stink if your not part of the click you get no love. I have an og that shits on both true and Sfv (the real cut). But what do I know, I have a low post count.

^^^^^^^^^^^
What ur prob is comments like that... i can guarantee u dont have an og thats shits on the rest.... if i was that easy there wouldnt be thousands of ppl with a few hundred cuts arguing which is better..most being good ogs .but the answer to the ???? thats easy my cut is best......

to me...lol..

Oh gee

Snype.., pinesol is not that dom in sfv... its more like the lemon pinsol/cleaner, mixed with fuel n kush with what some could say hints of pine but if its the original look for lemonchem gas funk .. the tahoe is more pine....

^^^^^^^^^^^
What ur prob is comments like that... i can guarantee u dont have an og thats shits on the rest.... if i was that easy there wouldnt be thousands of ppl with a few hundred cuts arguing which is better..most being good ogs .but the answer to the ???? thats easy my cut is best......

to me...lol..

I guess its all a person preference. And your right, sometimes negativity rubs off. The cut of og I was referring to was my ghost cut. It's not the re-release that orgnkd did last October. It is the original. It's identical to the SFV in veg and even flower. Much more pinesol. And the potency is much higher. I find it to be one of the best.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you take a pic under HPS vs MH or Natural light I can see the plant much better. That's all I meant. Taking pics under HPS is NOT the best environment for pic taking. This thread is not pic taking 101. I have both plants so when they flower I will post pics(no hps)...Most of us are also on other sites. I'm also a member at the Farm.

Snype

Veteran
Big talk for someone with nothing. Let's see your og!
You proved everything I said about negativity. Sounds like I got a stalker if you ask me.

You actually started it off by being negative. Maybe you need to figure out how you are coming off. If you came off in a better way, maybe you'd have a better experience here.

Oh gee

You actually started it off by being negative. Maybe you need to figure out how you are coming off. If you came off in a better way, maybe you'd have a better experience here.

You're right bro. My apologies to all. That was very trollish of me. Not really who I an. Peace

Oh gee

When you take a pic under HPS vs MH or Natural light I can see the plant much better. That's all I meant. Taking pics under HPS is NOT the best environment for pic taking. This thread is not pic taking 101. I have both plants so when they flower I will post pics(no hps)...Most of us are also on other sites. I'm also a member at the Farm.

My bad bro. I came off like a dousche. Good grow with your ogs. I'm sure niether will disappoint. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts