What's new

SFV OG, Strawberry Fire OG, and Deadhead OG at 68 days

Relentless

Veteran
ya, out of these three, it appears so.. shes much prettier with her leaves removed.. ill post some dried and cured pics soon..

lets see how shes stands up with the rest of the og's.. :D

Jbonez

Veteran
dude you must just stay high as fuck.... Like all the time... I thought I was a whore.. sheesh.... I, I just.......

**walks away shaking head out of respect**

ShyGuy

Very beautiful dank Relentless! I love the fade. Proper. Like a sunset of dankness.... Keep up the great work!

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys.
As far as OG's go, Ill be flowering ghost, 818, sfv, fire, abusive, and a few others next. Ill be hitting all with my fire og bx pollen :D hurray for og's

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Nice brotha no surprise sfv is winner my fav og hands down.... Surprised ya left out Tahoe prob my 2 nd fav all I no is sfv ftw lol enjoy that harvest brotha peace

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Oh my god man. Like I'm amazed at how gorgeous those are. I've been dying to do a strawberry diesel. OG cross and do a run. But Just had shit luck with strawberry d.
Like that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Great work. Like really

Relentless

Veteran
Nice brotha no surprise sfv is winner my fav og hands down.... Surprised ya left out Tahoe prob my 2 nd fav all I no is sfv ftw lol enjoy that harvest brotha peace
Thx man, no I didn't leaveout Tahoe . I'm flowering her next with headband, ghost, fire, sfv, 818, Larry, and the rest :) hitting all with the fire og bx pollen! Sfv is really nice. The smoke sealed the deal for me, I'm keepin her.
Oh my god man. Like I'm amazed at how gorgeous those are. I've been dying to do a strawberry diesel. OG cross and do a run. But Just had shit luck with strawberry d.
Like that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Great work. Like really
thanks man. I have tried her yet but she looks good. My friend that gave me this cut has another that I will prob end up running. He says it's a bit more strawberry then this cut.. This cut is straight og smellin.

staypuff

Can't wait to see when you flower the rest of the og's. Sfv is one of my fav's for sure like lemon candy mmm mmm lol

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks man.
This particular og doesn't have any lemon in her aroma.. She just hit the jar but I'm pretty sure no lemon will come out with cure.. I'm getting a very og funk type aroma.. Strong smelling..
Not sayin yours or mine isn't real, who knows with all the jogs out there.. I know mine came from a reputable source.. I don't care, I've got a ton of these og's and only the best is stayin.
I'm running 818 pure sfv as well as valley soon. With the other og's. I only plan to breed with all the different og's this first or second go.. I'm only keeping one,maybe two at most..

Last edited:

staypuff

Thanks man.
This particular og doesn't have any lemon in her aroma.. She just hit the jar but I'm pretty sure no lemon will come out with cure.. I'm getting a very og funk type aroma.. Strong smelling..
Not sayin yours or mine isn't real, who knows with all the jogs out there.. I know mine came from a reputable source.. I don't care, I've got a ton of these og's and only the best is stayin.
I'm running 818 pure sfv as well as valley soon. With the other og's. I only plan to breed with all the different og's this first or second go.. I'm only keeping one,maybe two at most..

I hear ya man who the heck knows lol I had sourced from out west from my homie who had ties with real deal dank as well... all I know is it wasn't swerve's cut lol. Only the best will survive the cull they all have there lil subtle differences but u can't be running 1000 og's lol. Good luck man :)

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys.
Its nice when the strain actually is as good as the hype.. SFV is legit..
She looks good, but I have strains with better bag appeal so I wasnt blown away till I toked her.. good taste but more importantly GREAT high..

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
So the sfv is a long one ah. Yeah everyone says cut at 75 days Which seems like its a good time to let her go to 75. I ask only cause I have a Sfv OG x deez. Going. If you interested in what's in the Deez ill post. Just don't want to hijack. So if you telling me 75 days. That's good to know. Cause Im always wondering about that as well as strawberry d's. I mean I'm sure you could cut em earlier or later. But I guess at that point it comes down to preference. I'm sure you know your strains very well too. I mean your def Relentless at killing it ! (Pun intended )

Latest posts

Latest posts