What's new

SFV OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazeseeker

grapepunched said:
I'm growing some SFV OG x ChemD, so thanks for the pics and info! Looks so tasty, can't wait to taste her~

-gp
Cool :yes: , will you be doing a Grow Diary on them GP?, i'm growing out the same cross as you, be interested to see which phenos you find as well man :joint:

B

BigMo

Had her from Swerve and got ripped before I could flower her. Now I can't seem to get her back. No body willing to give her back to me. Oh well maybe someday. Sure wish I had a chance to finish her.

Nice pics OGB

Take Care

Mo,

G

grapepunched

YES! I know, female FIRST, and I'm growing SFV x ChemD BX1, NOT a Kryptonite release Swerve, and this SFV mother is the same SFV mother you used, so this should be interesting. My seeds were produced by a member HERE who remains anonymous! PEACE~

Oh yeah, I will show pics, I'm also growing this same member's Chemdawg BX2 (privately bred by him, not Rez!).

-gp

mikiemikee said:
no worries bub. i knew you would love her and the bubba... hehehehe... yup let her go past 70 for that ogggggeeeeee affect... the smell the taste the hit ohhhlalala.well post some pics grappunched... and its chemdXsfv . remember female first.. hahahahahaha

sqwirl

Pirate138 said:
SFV OG Kush was def the most potent indica i ever smoked, but the tolerance seemed to be fast building IMO.

Still not sure how you could start building a tolerance with less than an eight of weed.

btw the SFV I have is not at all the same as swerve man's cut.

G

grapepunched

My SFV x ChemD BX1 was in fact the same SFV Swerve used I was told here in PM. So what SFV do you have sqwirl? Are you saying there's two different SFVs? I was assured that the SFV used in my cross was LEGIT and the same SFV Swerve used, meaning his SFV is LEGIT as well. I'm sorry I cannot name the member here who made my seeds, that would be a breach of trust between him and I. But if everyone knew who he was no one would doubt it seeing he's been here longer than most of any of us. And he is well connected.

-gp

sqwirl

sorry GP I was only commenting on the SFV that I kicked down to Pirate to smoke.

There is not only one SFV. Check the boards out and you'll easily find more. Yes swerves is probably considered the norm SFV going around, but are you also forgetting about Ograskal's SFV?

My SFV is neither of those cutz. Maybe we can get Wick650 in here to explain more about the cut I'm running. He knows who kicked it to me and has the story behind it.

G

grapepunched

IMO there is only ONE SFV though,, I know of Raskal / respect cut of OG, but it's usually just referred to as the respect cut, or raskals OG that I've seen.... to call it SFV, regardless of where it is from, is confusing, I'll keep calling it the respect/raskal OG cut. PEACE AND RESPECT
And where did you get your SFV, wick propagated her? Is there no other name you could call it / heard it called? Trying to be the least confusing I can so EVERYONE knows about all the different OGs / OGhybrids... Poison, Larry, SFV, raskals/respect, Tahoe, Abusive, H.A., OGers, SO MANY NOW!!!

-gp

EDIT: so seems respect cut and rascal cut are different after all, good to know! and the respect cut is original larry? I'm supposedly growing some Larry now, so hell yeah! Thanks Swerve, you always set things straight on, props

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
anyone got any info on the ghost cut? i've looked around, but not as much info on her.

sqwirl

grapepunched said:
IMO there is only ONE SFV though,, I know of Raskal / respect cut of OG, but it's usually just referred to as the respect cut, or raskals OG that I've seen.... to call it SFV, regardless of where it is from, is confusing, I'll keep calling it the respect/raskal OG cut. PEACE AND RESPECT
And where did you get your SFV, wick propagated her? Is there no other name you could call it / heard it called? Trying to be the least confusing I can so EVERYONE knows about all the different OGs / OGhybrids... Poison, Larry, SFV, raskals/respect, Tahoe, Abusive, H.A., OGers, SO MANY NOW!!!

-gp

EDIT: so seems respect cut and rascal cut are different after all, good to know! and the respect cut is original larry? I'm supposedly growing some Larry now, so hell yeah! Thanks Swerve, you always set things straight on, props

OK GrapePunch have your opinion. But to me it is easy to see more than one SFV cut out there.

So you won't tell us where you got your seeds from (because of breach of privacy) but you keep asking where I got my cut. Hmmm...

I did not get my cut from wick and no he did not propagate it. I don't even think he's ever ran it, but wick650 I believe does know the story behind it.

I didn't mean to start anything. But now I know why wick doesn't spread more of his OG knowledge.

:joint:

Last edited:
no worries sqwirl. so the cut came from jdog via greens via orkid. but yet said by greens to be the same as mine.... i love that guy he is great.. lol..... i remember smoking it . its not bad at all dank sfv ogk . and the way you grow it shit has to be fire....

I LOVE CALI THE DANKEST PLACE TO BE

billb

Veteran
"I LOVE CALI THE DANKEST PLACE TO BE"

very true, wish those bins would hurry n go up so we all might could get a taste. tired of waiting

G

grapepunched

sqwirl, why do you say you see why wick doesn't spread more OG knowledge? Tell him to come in here and talk about all OGs so we know the drill... your post seemed angered at me a little, i got my seeds from a well respected guy here on IC, it's not that I don't WANT to tell, i'm just respecting his wishes... what kinda guy would you think I was if I wasn't supposed to tell and then told? I thought maybe it was no big deal where your OG was sourced from since you deal with lots of people in the medical scene...

no disrespect or opinions really.... sorry I'm sure there are more than one SFV sourced cuts, but we have to remember that SanFernandoValley is a plcae and many OGs may be around, but that one specific cut has been labeled and hailed as the SFV for a while now and I didn't want any confusion between the two... I really want the OGs to all be known for what they are so they can all be discerned from each other...

I fight these battle you guys do, I've already received LarryOG thinking it was Abusive, so I'm trying to get these things right in my head too! PEACE AND RESPECT

-gp

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i kno of 2 sfv cuts.
swerve's and another.
swerve's is good, but the other cut blows it away.
ive only grown swerve's but smoked samps of the other sfv.
kicked my ass

take my cut at 75-77 and it will do the same kick ur lungs... hehehhe..

but for now on say like wick. the best og is the og you have and dial in... all of them are bomb ..... some just yeild a bit more and some smell a bit more adn some hit a bit stronger. otherwise its og... its been around long enough to have been bastardize and then reinvented and then bastardized and now coming to legitness.

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
from what I have grown and know to be true there is only one sfv og. the rest are s1 's I do not know about the fire cut, I have heard Raskels story as where it came from and belive him. I bought some of dr high priced greenthumbs s1 a few years ago and out of 10 s1 seeds I had a plant that was just like the sfv cut, one just like the abusive cut and some inbetween, and some that were unlike any I have seen before. Its obvious there can only be one origanal og, the rest have to be s1 or crosses. no way around it.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cocktail frank said:
i kno of 2 sfv cuts.
swerve's and another.
swerve's is good, but the other cut blows it away.
ive only grown swerve's but smoked samps of the other sfv.
kicked my ass

mmmh is this realy so thats intresting news for me....:chin: did't kno that one yet..... :bashhead:

G

grapepunched

Yes, more than one SFV OG is news to me too? How many others is this new to? Why would BOTH be called SFV, hopefully not just because they were sourced there, many OGs come from Cali in every city... I hope we all get a good schooling of ALL LEGIT OGs from EVERY PERSON who claims to know! peace and respect

-gp

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
Week 2 ish

Week 2 ish

shit is getting stretch. the pistils have been popping out pretty nice. how much should she stretch now? i recall swerve mentioning to top the buds at 4 weeks to fatten up all the other spots.

P

Purple_trees

damn dude.. shit is getting stretchy! The internode spacing is pretty long.. but if you are in week 2 of flower you should be about done with the stretch, maybe a week longer! GL bro! i would +rep but it wont let me! peace

Status
Not open for further replies.