What's new

SFV OG at 66 days

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys, soopy ya nailed it.. finesse is the key!

na, i grow a bit different then most.. veg for a good while 4-8wks depending on strain, in soil.. then i whack it down to just the 4-6 or so mains.. and shove a bunch of ladies in a small space to flower :D usually i run 15-18 3gal in a 3.7x6 closet or 4.5x4.5 tent :D
Feed, water, feed, water with full strength general organics nutes until end of week 5 and then i back off on the nutes till middle of week 7 or end of 7 when i stop all nutes and flush to end of 10.. its a bit different then most but works well for me.

Sour Seed

WTF, cmon man!!! Yall already know. Sour Seed, thats against the TOU. Read it again bro.:comfort:

how? asking someone if they share a particular cut is not against any rules- maybe you dont get it- some growers dont share particular genetic lines and we horde our elite cutz-
if this cut is shared, then it means its not horded and floating around, which in turn means its out there and is available-

i did not! ask him for or to purchase, have etc a cut-
simply asked if it was a shared cut-
not against any rules-
:tiphat:

but from a different perspective , i can see what you might see-
life is all about perspective right!?

D

DJXXPLATINUM

I GOT PINCHED WHEN I SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT...CAREFUL....JUS DEPENDS HOW IT IS INTERPRETED..BEAUTIFUL SFV RELENTLESS..DJ

Relentless

Veteran
Another run with the SFV beauty..

Attachments

• sfv og at 69days.jpg
    sfv og at 69days.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 10
  • sfv og at day 69 yay.jpg
    sfv og at day 69 yay.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13

Relentless

Veteran
thanks able. i kept sfv and pure 818 sfv to see if theres a difference, as well as fire og.. i let the other og's go :D

i just made a bx2 with fire og.. going to work that line to bx4 prob.. just hit the white with fire og bx1.. some cool og projects to come!

Relentless

Veteran
i usually dont pull anything before 70 :D
Most of the time I wait for a fade in the flush :D
Temps depend on the time of the year bc i have my main ac flooding into small places, coolin my ladies :D usually low 70s at night and mig to high 70s lights on.. in summer it sometimes will get into low 60s lights off and mid to high 70s lights on :D

Latest posts

Latest posts