What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SF Valley girls in coco - like, totally...

mdk ktm

did you harvest it yet? Did they bulk up at the end and yield close to your soil grow? I dont understand what could have caused them to yield less..... You had a great canopy and they look great... do you have any new pics?

Darth Fader

Looks dank as hell. I'm running some OGK cuts & I love 'em, but they I can't say that they look like yours. The bud structure on your is outstanding & the frost as well.

mdk ktm

The quality looks A+. And I think you should try coco again too. I have also made the mistake of underfeeding, and the buds were half the size of the plants in ocean forest. How is the taste this run compared to your last? Thanks for sharing and I hope you kick some ass next run.

turbo6shooter

I ran Tahoe OG in two pots, one in straight coco and the other in FFOF/30% perlite. Both under same light in same tent and same nutrients.

Soil had visibly larger flowers

Coco was denser, smelled better, and tastier!

but thats me...

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Deserves to be larger

Deserves to be larger

Nice pic, looks like it will knock u on ur ass.

picture.php

:joint: