Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like Scut is ours, and the Affeldt deal is almost done. The only ? left is Pagan.. And the runners up are Bourn, Hamilton or Swisher ;) Hard to tell where they stand on Melky cuz no one's talking :(

Yeah nvthis, Affeldt sighed for 3 yrs, thats great...and Scut too!!
Hamilton wont like San Fran, toooo many pot heads there!! lol
If they bring Melky back I would be very surprised.

They pick the Manager of the Year today...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Manager of the Year....Melvin for the AL and Johnson for the NL.
I was rooting for Boch but its all good :)

Cy Young award tomorrow...

nvthis

If they bring Melky back I would be very surprised.

I wouldn't be too surprized. Young talent for a bargan can be extremely hard to pass up. The fact that they haven't simply come out and said "No way" leads me to believe he is definitely on the table. Not only that, but whether they sign Pagan, or reach out to some other FA, they will still have to reckon with Blanco starting LF all season. I know what Blanco has contributed, but he's no starter. Not only that, his glove and speed would be wasted in LF. He's much more meaningful, and useful, subbing in center at least part of the time..

I guessed Bochy as well. Wouldn't have thought it would even be close ;)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't be too surprized. Young talent for a bargan can be extremely hard to pass up. The fact that they haven't simply come out and said "No way" leads me to believe he is definitely on the table. Not only that, but whether they sign Pagan, or reach out to some other FA, they will still have to reckon with Blanco starting LF all season. I know what Blanco has contributed, but he's no starter. Not only that, his glove and speed would be wasted in LF. He's much more meaningful, and useful, subbing in center at least part of the time..

I guessed Bochy as well. Wouldn't have thought it would even be close ;)

I sure wouldnt mind if they brought Melky back, I liked watching him play! He is a great player, no matter what he took.
Blanco made sooo many key plays this year, its hard to pass him up but I hear you on the day to day player...Boch and the front office seem to have it dialed in, cant wait for 2013!!

Tom Hill

Veteran
Oh come on Mrs. B, I know you want to set aside all this buddha crap for a second and say "fuck yeah, the giants crushed all creeps that came along!" Go ahead, it's good for you. I can't spend newyearseve with folkls who can't say, fuck yeah! :D All my best to the capitan. -T

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I don't understand why they are giving Milky such a hard time. Mota has failed 2 drug tests and the Giants let him play right away. I guess it is more of your attitude, and I guess Milky didn't say anything to the team when he left on his suspension. If Milky comes back also.......great chance of a repeat.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh come on Mrs. B, I know you want to set aside all this buddha crap for a second and say "fuck yeah, the giants crushed all creeps that came along!" Go ahead, it's good for you. I can't spend newyearseve with folkls who can't say, fuck yeah! :D All my best to the capitan. -T

hahaha Tom, You bet we kicked ass!!! It was an amazing season and cant wait for next year!! Your coming to nye??, thats fantastic!! cant wait to party with you and yes we will yell FUCK YA!!! hehehe

I don't understand why they are giving Milky such a hard time. Mota has failed 2 drug tests and the Giants let him play right away. I guess it is more of your attitude, and I guess Milky didn't say anything to the team when he left on his suspension. If Milky comes back also.......great chance of a repeat.

OB, It must have been the way he handled it, tried to cover it up at first then never really owned up it. They havent ruled him out totally but we'll see what happens during the off season and next year :)

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Sucks for Melky, I bet he is in regret. Couldn't be happier for Buster, he deserves it. The only other player I thought was even close was Molina. Can't wait for April 1st.

nvthis

Sucks for Melky, I bet he is in regret. Couldn't be happier for Buster, he deserves it. The only other player I thought was even close was Molina. Can't wait for April 1st.

Wellll... Actually, in true Melky form...

He signed with Toronto today. Can you believe 2/16???? Holy shit!!! I never ~NEVER~ would have put him on that kinda money this year. So long, Melky. At least we'll be playing him in interleague this year. I'll look up the sched and find out when..

Yeah, guess he wasn't a real bargain after all... Right? You wouldn't think, anyway. Seriously, I did put him on only half that much. However.... It might be interesting to see this come to pass.. "Toronto makes the best FA deal of 2012 by signing Melky to a two year deal.." Would not surprize me if we got to hear this more than once. Good for Melky, Good for Toronto.. I think the good ol' Gigantes lost this round :(

Melky will be rolling into Frisco on May 14th and 15th. That ought to be pretty interesting and in the 'do not miss' catagory. Think they will just mail him his ring?