What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SF Giants vs Detroit Tigers

SF Giants vs Detroit Tigers

• Giants

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Tigers

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

OrganicBuds

Veteran
So, it's the World Series. Being from the Bay Area I am rooting for the Giants. I thought a fun little pole is in order.

Lets hear any predictions.......... I predict the Giants in 6 games. (I got tickets to game 6) I also predict a Zito win tonight, even though it is very very unlikely. Good luck to all the Detroit fans, LETS GO GIANTS!! :woohoo:

BrownThumb

A's fan here, too, but I think MI could use a shot in the arm. My original first BB team was the Giants way back when in the 70's and is still my second fav., but I just feel like it would not be a terrible thing for Detroit to win one. They ARE a good team this year.

qz3plfchujmjek1ll2do.gif

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Taco Bell's Says'... "they'll give a taco too everyone in the world... for each base stolen during world series...
"steal a base steal a taco"....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Anyone wanna to bet me against the Giants?

Whoever loses sends $100 to Seedbay, for the winner to pick what they want, Seedbay send the seeds to the winner....

Sound good?

Tom Hill

Veteran
I am smiling, the giants are stomping on the games best pitcher tehee. Verlander is no Koufax, no Ryan, no Johnson.. Those guys didn't have to throw junk, they rocked and fired and brought the heat baby,,, fastballs that fucking rose. Zito even did well at the plate, while he threw meatballs the Tigers haven't seen since teaball haha. The giants eat those kinda fastballs for lunch latin stylie son, is that all you got? Oh and now meet Timmy, the Giants 2 time Cy Young guy out of the bullpen, pissed as all hell. Bwahh, Bwahhhh, inside their heads now good and plenty. ;)

S

symbiote420

That little ass ballpark .....lets see how those bats swing at Copa! Btw we've been off for a week and we're rusty, anybody played organized sports knows that!.....but hey go ahead and rejoice the home team is suppose to win anyway right? The D is known for 5 game sweeping Cali teams, fact!!!

Tom Hill

Veteran
The giants have won like the last 14 games he's started. Nobody can hit the old softball, it's kinda funny. There are rules of gambling, namely, you'll win, you'll lose, you'll go on winning streaks, and you'll go on losing streaks. The trick is in the aggressive management, to lose small, and to win big. Mr. Boche understands that Zito has a four beer buzz and is on a roll, realizing that is what it takes too win big. It was a beautiful mindfuck imo it was a game of chess that was won before it began, kudos Bowch et al.

nvthis

That little ass ballpark .....lets see how those bats swing at Copa! Btw we've been off for a week and we're rusty, anybody played organized sports knows that!.....but hey go ahead and rejoice the home team is suppose to win anyway right? The D is known for 5 game sweeping Cali teams, fact!!!

I think Prince Fielder is the most sensible Tigger in Det. His take on blaming the layover? Pure bullshit, lame excuse. Guess he's the one guy on that team who's not interested in lying to himself.. I like him.

The Tiggers had the advantage with that layover. They basically got to hand pick their starting rotation. The Giants were forced to play whoever was up next.

California teams? Ohh.. You mean the A's? Yeah, the Giants owned them in interleague play, too. Yawn...

Here's the questions I wanted to ask Verlander.. "Hey Justin, if you can't make it passed the 4th inning, who will close for you? Valverde??? And, after your easy route to the WS, squeeking by the A's, and beating up a broken dick, sleepy, overmedicated Yankee team like ya did, can you tell us what it's like to pitch to a real club?"

Poor Fister..

Comerica's claim to fame? 345' in left field. Only the 3rd deepest in the majors.

San Francisco's AT&T Park is home to the deepest right-center field wall in all the majors at 421 feet. Comerica tops out at 370 in left center. Guess that whole "Comerica National Park" joke was just a local one, eh?

I think all Pablo's polled will agree. Bring on that 345' wall baby!!!

Go Sharks!

Latest posts

Latest posts