What's new

Sex my plant!!!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Are stigmas pistils? Sorry, never heard "stigmas" used that way before . . . just wondering. Thanks again for posting man!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Yes, when referring to calyx physiology pistils and stigmas are interchangeable terminologies for the samething.

Huh, never heard that before. I googled it and discovered that the pistil has several parts, the stigma being the sticky tip of the pistil that catches the pollen.

Ialso dug up my old pics from earlier last year and comparing my current photos to my old photo (of a male) the differences are easy to see.

Check it out:

picture.php

nyy27

Huh, never heard that before. I googled it and discovered that the pistil has several parts, the stigma being the sticky tip of the pistil that catches the pollen.

Ialso dug up my old pics from earlier last year and comparing my current photos to my old photo (of a male) the differences are easy to see.

Check it out:

picture.php

That's great etinarcadiaego!! Very observative bro...

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
^^ X2 ID say you have a 50/50 chance still but in about 48hours youll know

Good freaking guess!!

Checked it today and some of those preflowers are throwing pisitls . . . so it's a girl.

I started these plants on 1/1/2010 and the AK (all 3) sexed on the 24th, 2 of 3 skunkberry on the 25, and this one officially today.

Still no word on the Chuck D or Skunk #1 which I started on the 9th or so.

Thanks to all who guessed!