What's new

SE's vertical basement

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Now wait a minute. I have never done that. I am to lazy to keep dumping water on the plants like that. No way I would hand water a extra 55 gallons on my plants.

Latest addition to my gardening tools - compost tea brewer! Can run it in either 25 or 55 gallon barrels with a single pipe change (the vertical rise pipe). Currently brewing about 20 gallons of tea.

kzr28tE.jpg

Some giant Zamaldelica's (by ACE) vegging out in 7 gallons. They're about to get transplanted into 10 gallon totes and flowered. Can't wait to see how these sativas do!

wCG9qEh.jpg

The vert room, every plant in here is at least 5ft tall (6ft with container)

EchOwXY.jpg

ACE Violeta:

qGWFaVO.jpg

Stardawg x Biker:

LAJyUDp.jpg

Vegging out. I desperately need more veg lighting.

88KcewT.jpg

dk626cX.jpg

These are my Zamaldelica girls. Biggest plants i've grown indoor to date. And they should stretch quite a bit.

YvQq6ke.jpg

My ACE Violeta's... this one went in flower a week or two before the rest.

Qi5lQAE.jpg

Bk3GCQz.jpg

Thanks man! I've always blown off the really purple strains my whole growing career. Had a few that turned purple a little near the end if I dropped temps, but nothing like this.

The smell is insane. Doesn't look like they'll yield too shabby, either.

oti$

Nice thread, stayed up pretty late last night reading it start to finish. I'll be lurking:D

Thanks for dropping in! I'm hoping to be doing some upgrades pretty soon... I won't deny that I've been somewhat neglecting my grow, just kinda got it on autopilot to the best of my abilities. Some training and careful supplemental feeding would go a long way at this point, but I'm just kinda coasting for now.

However, there's an existing demand for my product that I have *YET* been able to fulfill. I keep adding lights as demand increases, but its never enough. Need to quit fucking around and just drop like 6 lights in there.

Concerned about electrical usage though, we always get these electrical usage comparison charts in the mail and mine is like 4x higher than my neighbors. ($500-600/mo compared to $150+/-) Not really so concerned about it as-is, but concerned about doubling it suddenly, after a year of steady $500 bills.

Latest posts

Latest posts