What's new

service? WTF is THAT?

Ca++

What's difficult about the left? Do you have to give an extra fuck??
Difficult? They get in the way of civilised activities. Demonstrating just because they like the attention. Taking on the opinion of anyone that wants to change something, just because they want to change something. It's child like mentality. As seen in the age of the voters (and protestors)

Just last week, the extinction rebellion group had a rally, because part of London is to ban high emission vehicles.
Can you see what might be difficult about that?
All they really want, is to be seen painting things orange. An illegal immigrant has just been kicked out, as we found him at the top of a landmark, painting it orange. He was really happy to be seen though. This is the mentality of children (of all ages)

The idea is to recognise them, and give even less fucks about what they say. At that march against low emission vehicles, their leader turned up in the farm vehicle he thinks suited to general motoring duties. Usually they are slashing the tyres of such Chelsea tractors. Instead, people slashed all their tyres. For getting in the way.
This is becoming the norm now. If people protest, you move them out the street, and tie them to some railings somewhere. They like being tied to things. It's all good. Though a quiet word about kicking their heads in has been seen to work to.

The far left are not real. The left is real, but the far left is just people pushing their luck.

shithawk420

Veteran
heh i guess its ironic im telleing 60s and 70s year olds that im old.ive been drunk and now sober.im messed up but i will leave at least one piece before i go.teach your grandkid archery.im sure you tought your own kid.my dad was a drunk asshole.didnt fish or hunt nothing.hes is prison now.taught me how to kill and hunt people though.big mistake on both parts