What's new

Serious Seeds new strains?

DRorganic

Veteran
TO me i like a more indaca in the fall and winter and for spring and summer its all sativa. more to do like planting my garden mowing grass .working on outdoor stuff like 4 wheel driving in the mountains. but in winter i watch more movies play the latest video games for the pc. but i could smoke both any time but if i had my way it would run the way i wrote it. but i still would have some of both strains around just if somthing like i get hurt in the summer and need to rest a good indaca would do nice for sleep and pain.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
str8 from the Serious forums..........one is more sativa dom and the other one a fruity strain.
They are trying to get them finished in time for the Cannabis Cup......OH BOY!

Ise

The indica is the tasty one...very fat leaves it looks afghani. Spoke to a few people who grew/smoked it. It was described to be oh so scrumpious.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Female seeds still prove to be unreliable; they are not consistantly high-quality, nor are the plants 100% female, especially when grown outdoors.

Therefore we choose still not to start selling female seeds.

As with our other products, when we have something "serious", we will release it.

BW

I love the guys ethos! But love his genetics even more! :party:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
simon made such a huge name for himself years ago, i dodn't know why he wouldnt make a comeback.

Comeback? I think he is at the top of his game. Just because he doesn't produce different strains every year doesn't mean he is down IMO. Consistency, repeatability, and quality is the foundation of any company. Serious has it down. :joint:

L

Laugan Gaucher

a big kush for the indica and Hawaïan sativa for the second one...my two cents.
Simon is my friend lol

bterzz

Veteran
I've heard nothing but amazing things about Simon and judging by his emails hes got his morals and ethics in order.

I am currently running his Chronic, and I cant wait to see how it turns out!

gomer

Comeback? I think he is at the top of his game. Just because he doesn't produce different strains every year doesn't mean he is down IMO. Consistency, repeatability, and quality is the foundation of any company. Serious has it down. :joint:
:yeahthats
One of the best.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Simon is a top quality breeder of the highest ethics IMO. He is loosing a lot of money not selling Fem seeds because of his belifs, he is all about quality not greed, I cannot wait for this to come through !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
If it comes from Simon and Serious Seeds team then it's going to be GOOD!

I talked with Simon 1-2 years ago about fem seed breeding. We both agred that seed format is not the most important thing, you can breed fantastic or terrible pot both in fem or standard format.

What is important is the quality of the lines you are using for breeding, their genetic recombination ability and the selection process of the breeder but not the format in the last breeding step.

If Serious Seeds have not been offering fem seeds before, it's because Simon is a real 'serious' person and wanna test deeply everything before release it. But i think sooner or later there will be fem serious seeds.

Puffster

altough they are pricey I never feel scammed when I buy serious gear, as compared to when I buy pricey beans from some other breeders...because its all in the name really, serious seeds is just that - serious in everything they do. They should and I think they are the benchmark all other seedcompanies should try to reach for.

100$ for a strain? Well fair fucks if its serious and I know that I will get atleast 4-5 potential mums out of that one pack.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
If it comes from Simon and Serious Seeds team then it's going to be GOOD!

I talked with Simon 1-2 years ago about fem seed breeding. We both agred that seed format is not the most important thing, you can breed fantastic or terrible pot both in fem or standard format.

What is important is the quality of the lines you are using for breeding, their genetic recombination ability and the selection process of the breeder but not the format in the last breeding step.

If Serious Seeds have not been offering fem seeds before, it's because Simon is a real 'serious' person and wanna test deeply everything before release it. But i think sooner or later there will be fem serious seeds.

Interesting insights there Dubi, I meant no slight against Fem seeds themselves and would love to see some SS Fems, it is very interesting hearing from people like yourself and Simon on the matter. I had the pleasure of chatting with him again at Spannabis this year and the subject of your ACE OTHaze came up as a [sadly rare] example of "People doing it properly".

Latest posts

Latest posts