What's new

Serious Seeds Chronic question for experts

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey IwannatokeNbone, will you please add me to your ignore list, I wanna be on it. Oh,
your on mine. Thanks :)

Japanfreakier

Veteran
japanfreakier congradulations, your my newest ignore list member, i refuse to have people ask for me to justify myself over n over again like my opinon rules there life, let it go like i let go seeing anything u right on the icc from here on out, telling me in several threads i didnt grow it right and this and that, the high sucks,, u dont like it bother the other people that agree with me who havent blocked u yet :wave:

If you grew it and found it to taste like hay then you didn't grow it or dry it right, but that's usually the case when people talk about that hay taste. And I have no problem pointing that out to let people know it's the grower's fault and not the strain. Like those threads were people cry about bad seeds not sprouting when others can get the same seeds to sprout with no problem.

The funny thing about ignore lists is that you'll see this post and not be able to control yourself and peek, maybe next time you'll be able to not peek.

Latest posts

Latest posts