What's new

Serious Seeds BubbleGum Grow

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Here is my Serious Seeds Bubblegum grow. These little one`s are 3 weeks old. I am not sure what sex they are but flowering started today. I am gonna flower to force sex and smoke these on up. I also have a sour diesel x ssh who is 1 week old and I am extremely excited about all of these. I will keep this post updated as they grow. Soon as they show sex I will throw them into 3 gallon pots and throw them under the 600 watt hps. Right now they are sitting nicely under the 400 watt metal halide loving life! They are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil being fed with Fox Farm`s Grow big @ 1.4 ec. Guano tea brewing and will be introduced soon. All my plants love the guano.
The pic of the smaller plants was when they were 2 weeks old,now they are at 3 weeks and growing FAST!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Bubblegum Update

Bubblegum Update

Thought I would share a small update with you all. Out of the 3 Bubblegum I popped,2 were females...YAY! 2 in flowering now. They have grown OUT OF CONTROL in the past couple weeks. Will keep updated as they grow. Right now they are under a 600 watt hps in 3 gallon buckets with fox farm ocean forest soil being fed fox farm`s tiger bloom+small shot of guano tea..they luv it..enjoy!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Serious Update.....Stretchy Stretchy

Serious Update.....Stretchy Stretchy

Back with another update. The bubblegum have been flowering for 26 days as of today. I can say they are super stretchy and grow tremendously fast. Very stable plant with even spacing between nodes. Phenos expressed are def sativa dom(just as serious says) Happy trich`s are starting to pop up and she smells like spearmint bubblegum. This pheno does not smell like juicy fruit yet,but does have the smell of spearmint. Cannot wait to smoke this! More pics to follow during the next few weeks as she finishes. I started flowering on the 16th of last month. The plant stretched to right at the 4 foot mark in a 3 gallon container in under a month....whewwwwwww

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
DAY 33 of 12/12

DAY 33 of 12/12

Day 33 of flowering and she is still stretching. She is 4 feet+ and I don`t think she is done stretching. Happy little trich`s are just starting to pop up and she has more of a skunky smell now. Enjoy

Attachments

• GEDC0220.JPG
    GEDC0220.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 11
  • GEDC0223.JPG
    GEDC0223.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 12
  • GEDC0221.JPG
    GEDC0221.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
A

antman012

Looking good..

Looking good..

Those suckers are stretching like crazy. It kinda looks like you have them in a set up like mine. Inside a Secret Jardin!!

My last grows have been similar to this one with almost anything I grew. Last batch was Paridise Seeds wappa and it streched just like yours. I was also using the same nutes and soil, in the same tent!!

I wonder if all this stretching is due to the foxfarm nutes and soil? Is that possible?

Anyway looking good and can't wait for an update. Hope they finish well because i have to choose what to plant next. SS Bubblegum or Reserva Privada R.K.S. Feminised Cannabis Seeds ..

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Those suckers are stretching like crazy. It kinda looks like you have them in a set up like mine. Inside a Secret Jardin!!

My last grows have been similar to this one with almost anything I grew. Last batch was Paridise Seeds wappa and it streched just like yours. I was also using the same nutes and soil, in the same tent!!

I wonder if all this stretching is due to the foxfarm nutes and soil? Is that possible?

Anyway looking good and can't wait for an update. Hope they finish well because i have to choose what to plant next. SS Bubblegum or Reserva Privada R.K.S. Feminised Cannabis Seeds ..

Thanks for the kind words. I will update this tomorrow with pics. She is done stretching now and is in her 6th week of 12/12...headed into week 7. I don`t think it is the ff nutes or soil,just happened to get the stretchy pheno. Yes,she is in a Secret Jardin dr120. Tomorrow I am adding the White Rhino and some Dutch Passion Blueberry to the tent...stoney summer coming..hehe.
The other BG I popped with this one were males. Both much shorter and
bushier. In a couple grows I will grow out the rest of them. See what I have in there. Update w/pics tomorrow! Keep It GreeN :joint:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
how far is your light from those tops? or how far was it during that stretch?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran

The stretch was not due to lack of light,that is just the plant. Serious warns that this plant is sometimes stretchy. At the time of the stretch it was about 3 feet away from the canopy. They are sitting under 1 600 watt cooled hps. The plant is roughly 5 feet and could still grow another 1/2 foot before it would be an issue. Pics to follow soon tonight

Amon

I agree. now that you've got them stretched out good, if you could lower your lights down closer, The buds will be bigger, thicker and more dense in the end. If ya can't lower the lights, maybe raise the plants to them. just a thought.

I just love Bubblegum and wish I"d kept that strain around longer. Did some outside 3yrs ago and man does that stuff get big. And those are some big pheno's you have there also. Hope you cloned one.

A

antman012

hempluvr,

Where is that update with pics!! Just kidding, but I would like to see how she filled in after that stretch.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I know i`m a laggy fucker with my updates. I just got in and lights are off atm. Pics tomorrow....I promise =)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Bubblegum Deep Flowering

Bubblegum Deep Flowering

As promised,here are some pics of the Bubblegum in late flowering. She is on day 49 of 12/12 and looking great. Her top is really heavy and without support causes the plant to lean. Her arms are getting fatter and fatter daily. No more nutes for her. She was also flushed with 10 gallons of water this past weekend and will receive nothing more but distilled water until she finishes. This paticular pheno does not have the Bubblegum smell,this one smells more like a skunk. The crystal production is not that major yet,but the buds are very very sticky when touched. More pics to come as she matures...enjoy,I know I plan to! Keep it Green...and SERIOUS!!!! :joint:

Attachments

• top1.JPG
    top1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
  • leaning.JPG
    leaning.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • arm1.JPG
    arm1.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 8

Amon

Very nice. Looks laden with trichomes. Did a SS Bubblegum grow outdoors a few years back and them babies sure get big head buds. Nice lean on yours. Not long now eh?
best of luck

Buddle

Veteran
Cool thread hempluvr..I've been wanting to grow this strain for awhile..I bet they get HUGE outdoors..peace

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Tomorrow is day 59 and she is ripening fast as hell. This one will probably go 65-70 days easily. More pics to come tomorrow,stay tuned and Keep It GreeN!

:joint:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Day 59

Day 59

As promised here are the pics. She is at day 59 and maturing fast. Enjoy these pics,keep it green and Serious! :joint:

Attachments

• Ballast Wire Rack Shelving 1
    Ballast Wire Rack Shelving 1
    108.3 KB · Views: 23
  • bgday59 (2).JPG
    bgday59 (2).JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • bgday59 (3).JPG
    bgday59 (3).JPG
    54 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts