What's new

Serious Chronic

RoNdO

So I've been smoking serious chronic grown outdoors au natural.

Now it has a unique smell that i don't know how to describe but I heard it described as sweet plasticine and my cousin claims thats what it is. I myself can't remember the smell of plasticine. There are subtle floral and lemon flavours that come out after a proper cure. I thought at first it was kinda wierd smelling a bit (acrid*sp) but I have come to love it the longer cure really smoothed it out and sweetened it up.

Buzz is smooth and balanced with a warm fuzzy feeling all over a winning combination of head height and body relaxation. A Great Buzz all around from Chronic. In the Volcano the tinglies are more pronounced and of course so is the unique flavour.

Chronic is a true classic and I recommend it to all.

I didn't realize how hard it was to describe a buzz sorry but i tried my best.

G

Thanks for the report. I've never grown nor smoked chronic. So now I feel like I know it better.

Amd

what i usually find on my chronics, is the faint smell of urea... it comes everytime, but its the only smell that there is. very odourless bud. curing is a must...

G

I've smoked quite a bit of Chronic, thanks to my very good friend..

I gave him the beans but he did excellent job finding a perfect commercial pheno out of those.. Couldn't have done better myself.

Chronic is a good all-around smoke, which could have a bit more taste to it, IMO, but it's all good in the end of the day. Not too stoney not too up/paranoid, 1 to 10 scaled potency would be around 7..

Chronic = For commercial applications, not necessarily for the personal grower, as it lacks some qualities that many smokers want in their personal stash smoke.

-v1

sirharrynuggz

Here is my first attempt at Serious Chronic @ 38 days bloom.

I find it to have a quite potent odor when brushed up against, reminiscent of Sweet-Tart candies. I can't comment on flavor yet as this will not be harvested til around X-mas time.

RoNdO

Very Nice Chronic lady you have there sirharrynuggz. When shes ready and cured let us know what you think she tastes like.

Yes there is a distinct cat piss odor to it sometimes but i didn't get it with the outdoor grow only with chronic grown inside for some odd reason.

There are definately more flavourful plants out there but I love the flavour of chronic it's there ya just gotta look closer lol .

Sorry I forgot i posted this smoke report for a while musta been the Chronic :joint: and to that end the volcano is warm and the chamber is filled with the last of the Chronic see y'all on the other side.

RoNdO.

G

RoNdO said:
So I've been smoking serious chronic grown outdoors au natural.

Now it has a unique smell that i don't know how to describe but I heard it described as sweet plasticine and my cousin claims thats what it is. I myself can't remember the smell of plasticine. There are subtle floral and lemon flavours that come out after a proper cure. I thought at first it was kinda wierd smelling a bit (acrid*sp) but I have come to love it the longer cure really smoothed it out and sweetened it up.

Buzz is smooth and balanced with a warm fuzzy feeling all over a winning combination of head height and body relaxation. A Great Buzz all around from Chronic. In the Volcano the tinglies are more pronounced and of course so is the unique flavour.

Chronic is a true classic and I recommend it to all.

I didn't realize how hard it was to describe a buzz sorry but i tried my best.

I have some weed exactly like that. Its some big, spongy cristally nugs. They really feel like little mostly dry kitchen sponges. Smell taste n high how you described. Real sticky.

peach125

Very Nice looking Chronic for sure. I hope I have at least one that looks that good.
Good Luck on the rest of the grow....Peace...Peach

Latest posts

Latest posts