What's new

sentence certain first-time marijuana offenders to up to 25 years in prison

This guy actually isn't an idiot, he knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't actually want this to happen, he just wants to be known as the moral crusader to further his political career. You couldn't even find a majority of people who didn't smoke weed to vote for this. Excuse me sir, do you feel like a simple posession of pot charge should carry the same weight as murder? LOL.

Don't post his pics. Don't repeat his name. He's getting what he wants.

R

randude101

This guy actually isn't an idiot, he knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't actually want this to happen, he just wants to be known as the moral crusader to further his political career. You couldn't even find a majority of people who didn't smoke weed to vote for this. Excuse me sir, do you feel like a simple posession of pot charge should carry the same weight as murder? LOL.

Don't post his pics. Don't repeat his name. He's getting what he wants.

I wonder if he is like those politicians that go after homosexuals. After years and years of hatred some gay prostitute outs him. He has stories of them smoking crack and having gay sex together.

never going to happen thats saying weed is worse than murder ... how is he a politician ... o yeah he's a idiot wouldn't be surprised if he just opened a door of shit for himself

grimcreeper

I hope this guy has some serious dirt that gets dug up. This is ridiculous.

BTW, I was pulled over by a cop one day for speeding and he had a big dip of tobacco in his lip. I couldn't help think how the very drug he's legally using, if used by a first time tobacco user while driving, could impair them to the point of causing an accident. Dun dun dun.... yet it's legal as can be.