What's new

Sensitive Mexican desert skunk seedlings showing issues early on.

Lugo

Veteran
I saw your first seedlings photos of your plants and probably isn't "skunk" or hybrid
I grow many mexican hybrids and they looks pretty different as a seedlings stages
Thats really interesting. Have you been here with me all this time?

Did you grow out the parent stock? How did they smell? Did you wait almost 9 months for the Mangobiche x Mexican Sativa Skunk seeds? As well as the other Vanilla Skunk that was hit with the same male? Where did these Mexican plants come from btw?

Unless your 'HIM' 🙏😆 how would you know anything about whats going on here on my farm in Colombia?

What am I wearing? 😂

Just playing, usually when folks react like you do its because things don't fit into their mind and probably (for some reason) theres a fear of some sort. Who knows, not my problem, not the plants problem.

Probably means i'm on the right track here so thanks 🙏

Can you show me the seedlings your talking about btw?

There are 2 crosses going on right now so...Im wondering what seedlings you are referring to now.

There is only one plant (of 3 germinated) of this Double Mexi Skunk which is the one shown here.

All the info is in the thread.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Lugo

Veteran
I think you have too much going on in your mix,maybe try promix and high quality 3 part fert to get them established.Looking at pic 6 it looks like an easy cloner,best of luck.
Appreciate the feedback 🙏 but im on a farm in rural central Colombia so there are no growshops etc. We barely have a hospital 😆 but its all good. Plants are doing quite well.

elchischas

Veteran
Thats really interesting. Have you been here with me all this time?

Did you grow out the parent stock? How did they smell? Did you wait almost 9 months for the Mangobiche x Mexican Sativa Skunk seeds? As well as the other Vanilla Skunk that was hit with the same male? Where did these Mexican plants come from btw?

Unless your 'HIM' 🙏😆 how would you know anything about whats going on here on my farm in Colombia?

What am I wearing? 😂

Just playing, usually when folks react like you do its because things don't fit into their mind and probably (for some reason) theres a fear of some sort. Who knows, not my problem, not the plants problem.

Probably means i'm on the right track here so thanks 🙏

Can you show me the seedlings your talking about btw?

There are 2 crosses going on right now so...Im wondering what seedlings you are referring to now.

There is only one plant (of 3 germinated) of this Double Mexi Skunk which is the one shown here.

All the info is in the thread.

Feel free to ask any questions.
Muy bien parcero disfruté mucho sus zorrillos mexicanos entonces.
Que sea lo que usted diga lol

Lugo

Veteran
Muy bien parcero disfruté mucho sus zorrillos mexicanos entonces.
Que sea lo que usted diga lol
Suerte! Solo son plantas, no pedazos de tu ego.

Para mi es solo una novedad las Mexicanas, aqui en Colombia tenemos lo nuestro que viene siendo como el tartartartatartarabuelo de cualquier chingadera skunk de alla ya que acabaron ustedes mismos con casi todo su landrace por vendidos.

Respetemonos.

Ojala no te venga a morder el culo despues!😆

✌️💀🌺

Attachments

• 20230927_191357.jpg
    20230927_191357.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24

elchischas

Veteran
Suerte! Solo son plantas, no pedazos de tu ego.

Para mi es solo una novedad las Mexicanas, aqui en Colombia tenemos lo nuestro que viene siendo como el tartartartatartarabuelo de cualquier chingadera skunk de alla ya que acabaron ustedes mismos con casi todo su landrace por vendidos.

Respetemonos.

Ojala no te venga a morder el culo despues!😆

✌️💀

🌺
Das risa! No eres mas que un payaso!
Ni quién te haga en esta vida.

Lugo

Veteran
The ugly skunkling rears its ugly head!

Starting to tighten up and release what to me is a complex chocolate/vanilla/musky skunk.

The whole point of this cross was to try to conserve the mothers vanilla/rubber/rot skunk smell. I kinda dropped the ball on the reveg so this was my only chance to try to hold on to that somehow.

The curly leaf trait has been present through and through.

She smells amazing.

Looking forward to see how this Double Mexican Skunk evolves.

Wrong thread
Should I post this elsewhere? I was worried at first hence I dropped it in the infermary.

Please advise! My bad!

Attachments

• CM231018-183520001~2.jpg
    CM231018-183520001~2.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 23
  • CM231018-183754018.jpg
    CM231018-183754018.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: