What's new

Sensi Star

White Northern

White Northern

For some odd reason, the sensi dried really well in like 5.5 days. Today is day 6 and the White Northern(White Rhino x Northern Lights) is still seeming a little moist.

Here are two pics of the second sample I have taken of the White Northern. This is the plant shown above in the thread.

I am slowly getting better at using the camera, but I think I still want a new one.

The smoke on the White Northern is very floral in smell and more hashy in taste. The smoke has a strong indica influence, not like the sensi star, but a more manageable smoke.

On a side not blunts of the sensi star have been making me extra clumsy and fumble around a bit if I try and do things too quickly after medicating. That is some strong herb!

Anyways, does anyone know if you can re-name your posts?

I would like to continue this post with all my flower pictures, but it is named by only one of my strains. I guess it doesn't matter, but if I could rename the post, that would be cool.

Peace all

3 Mothers

3 Mothers

I had these three mothers, one was a phenotype of Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra a friend gifted me as a clone. I personally have seen many pheno's as it is my breed so I don't think I will hold onto this one.

Here is one of her tops.

Next up we have a Late Hitter Mother which is a sativa I breed a bit back, the genetics are Mr. Clean x MK-Ultra. Mr. Clean was a 13 week sativa that tasted like pine scent mr. clean cleaner. The late hitter was so named because it has a super creep high that takes about 10-15 minutes to set in. Then it lasts for like 4 hours where normal blunts get me high for about 3 hours.

Here she is.

Finally I have some Ninja Turtle x (MK-Ultra-F1) #1. This pheno is the closest to the pure Ninja Turtle that I have. Ninja Turtle is a local heirloom plant which can produce excellent quality sativa bud with a delicious incense taste and smell in like 7-8 weeks. She also packs on some weight, but the crosses I have now are not as heavy as the original mother.

Here is her top.

I started two other mothers a bit ago, but they look like 2' trees, not much to see yet, but I will post more pics as I take them.

Peace all.

Here are two other quickies, they were right next to the mothers in a hydro table with rockwool cubes and delta-slabs...

This is the same pheno of Ninja Turtle x (MK-Ultra-F1) #3.

This is the White Northern.

Time to enjoy some of that Sensi Star.

By the way, I medicated with two of my patients and they are extremely pleased with the smoke. So I am really happy everyone is enjoying the buds and I have medicine for everyone for the near future.

Peace all.

Here is a pic of the aeroponic Sensi Star

These plants had some issues earlier on, so there are only 5/9 good plants, but hopefully they will produce well, they already smell better than the hydro.

Here are some hydro White Northern plants, this was a good shot, so I thought I should share.

Peace all

Hi all,

I wanted to test putting an image directly in the post, so here is a two topped Sensi Star plant in organic soil.

picture.php

Peace all

Thank you my friend.

I really want to make a cross with it but I am uncertain what to do. There are a lot of crazy crosses with it like Star Trek and Death Star. I want to make something as awesome, but I don't have access to such genetics.

Some ideas I have had were crossing it with a 7 week heirloom sativa which is also very potent, but obviously in a very different way. I think in the first generation mad selection would have to take place to find something new and unique. The other option I had was to drop some L.A. Confidential seeds and hope for some strong males to cross with. I think that may make some ridiculous herb as both are extremely indica and strong.

I will probably make the cross with the sativa as I have 5 beans going and there should be a male. As to whether or not I will breed any further on that line is up in the air, there are lots of things on my plate.

Peace all

I have grown Sensi Star a couple of times, and have a nice mom I found from seed....Does your pheno smell like a mix of lemon and metal? I know its weird, but if you have that pheno, you will know what Im talking about... Mine has a strong smell of lemons with an underlying metal smell...lol..I hate describing it, cause i sound crazy to the folks that have never had this pheno of Sensi Star....

Your's looks close to mine, but give the same clone to 2 people and they will usually have a different looking final product from different environments and techniques....

Either way, looks nice man...Looks like you got a keeper..

Yeah man, that is exactly what she stinks like. The live plants were more lemon in weeks 5-8, but as it is curing the flavor is coming out in some of the nugs.

I have some aero Sensi coming I think I will flush twice as long for this reason. That usually brings out some flavors. I also have some organic soil sensi but that is like a month out, so I have to not think about it or I get anxious.

Peace man.

M

MacGyver420

wow; your breeding all this stuff yourself?! its looking good; one of these days i need to get my hands on a good male and throw some pollen around just to see what i can get; love popping beans havent done that in a while now though...

Hey MacGyver420,

I have not done any breeding with the Sensi Star, although I cannot wait to. I am dissapointed that I only have a female cut, but I think I have a great pheno to work with.

I really really like dropping a bunch of seeds and growing some batches of seed. I am a person of variety, usually I grow 8 plants at a time of one strain, and end up smoking like 4 plants, which is a bit of one kind. When you grow 8 pheno's of a cross, if it is early on, you will probably have 8 different plants. They are not as different as strains can be, but it is cool to see the differences and comment on the influence from the mom and pop in each.

My only problem with growing seeds is I never want to sell all of one phenotype to a patient. Also, I have to know a bit going in what the seeds will be like otherwise I may end up with all indica's for a bit and some patients need sativa, or vice-versa. Usually I am caught up and don't have a problem with the last, but just in case I grow a batch of clones in between most batches of seed plants.

I guess the last problem with seed batches is the clones we hold onto usually are heavy yielding. With seeds, unless you did a good job crossing, some of them are usually not good yielding. What is odd it that in the crosses I have made, there are often plants which are slow to grow, yield 350grams/1000W, and are really potent. The yield in my crosses may be due to the influence of MK-Ultra which is low yielding. I am really not sure how other things work, most of my work is with that strain and other clones I was holding up until that point.

Sorry to rant about breeding, but I am planning on starting a seed/clone shop in the new year here and I am super excited!

Just need a name.

I like that you are in the Cigar and Blunt Club, does the club do anything? I just joined cause I usually never smoke bowls, bongs, or joints, just blunts. In fact, lighting a blunt now.

See attached image!

Peace

Attachments

• P6220035.jpg
    P6220035.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 28
Love the Star. I have been growing her for 6 years outdoors. The last 2 seasons I switched to the fems. They are good but there is little variation. I think the regular beans are better as a whole. I made some f2's that were fun as there were a bunch of pheno's. I made f3's as well but lost interest as outdoor breeding takes so long with only one crop a year. If your looking for a mom I highly reccomend you go with the regular beans.

Wow dude that is impressive with the F3. I am currently trying to make some MK-Ultra F3, I have selected for sativa characteristics each time. I think when I grow the F3 there should be some decent uniformity, I am not sure though.

I would love to see some pics of your outdoor Sensi Star in their many generations. Would you mind posting some here or posting a link?

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace

New Pics

New Pics

Hello All,

It seems like years since I have posted anything on my threads, but I have not been lazy, I have been really busy with things... new patients, strains, clone machines, etc...

Here are some of the ladies after a came back from a little vacation.

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 - Soil

picture.php

Mikado x MK-Ultra #1

picture.php

Mikado x MK-Ultra #2

picture.php

Late Hitter - Hydro

picture.php

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #1

picture.php

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 - Hydro

picture.php

That is all for now, I may upload some more later tonight.

Peace all.

M

MacGyver420

oo right on pez; looking very good.. one of these days i will give soil a real go... nice buds =)

kstampy

Looking good man, I have the ogre pheno I have been growing for some years now and it was the best beginner clone I could ever ask for. I am searching for males for crosses as well... I have Critical Mass starting up and will most likely save some pollen to hit the ogre with in a run or two. Not sure what else yet, probably Sweet Tooth #3 when it comes out ;).

Wow, I was so caught up in catching up in the garden over break that I forgot to post these pics of the Aeroponic sensi star.

This was harvested a few weeks back and my patients and I are medicating already.

Here is the whole mess, they seem to come out in a tangle when the strings and stakes are removed...

picture.php

There were originally nine plants but there were some pH issues twice and nutrient issues once, so survival of the fittest clones... Five plants remained, the other 4 only produced minimal amounts of slightly lesser quality smoke. Here are the five nice ladies, they were also much smaller than the hydro batch at the beginning of this thread, but the quality is amazing as always with the aeroponic machine.

plant 1

picture.php

plant 2

picture.php

plant 3

picture.php

plant 4

picture.php

Either I lost the pic of plant 5, or I cannot distinguish the pics right now, kinda medicated, but there are the pics, sorry to forget them earlier.

B.t.w. I have another plant I cut yesterday with some nice pics, I will post them later this afternoon or tomorrow.

Peace all

Here is the plant that got the chop two days ago, it was a backup mother that ended up getting flowered, I am hoping for 2-3oz on these big plants, but I don't think this one will make it.

She ended up like 3'6" with a large single top, I think the Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra mother I flowered will do better, that has like 500 tops or so, I can barely get my arms around her without feeling like I am smashing the plant.

Here is the whole plant.

picture.php

Here is the top.

picture.php

A close up.

picture.php

That is all for now,

Peace everyone.

Other Plants

Other Plants

Hi all,

Here are some pics of the current batch of Late Hitter, which is Mr. Clean x MK-Ultra. Mr. Clean was a piney 14 week sativa which tasted like Mr. Clean pine scented cleaner, at least it tasted like the cleaner smelled, never tried it...

The first two are a hydro batch I am running, these sativa's are a real jungle.

Here is the whole gang,

picture.php

and here is a closeup of the corner plants.

picture.php

Here is a mother which is peaking the 11 week mark, I have been flushing for 2 weeks, she is dropping a ton of leaves. I am hoping to pick here in a week or two, this cross seems a little faster than the mother.

picture.php

It is odd to note that the mother of this plant was a straight shot single cola, and it would stretch about 4 times it's height when flowered. This plant is a crazy jungle like bush, it still stretches about 3 times it's height, and takes 12 weeks or so, but it definitely got something from the father MK-Ultra which changed it.

This is a top from a huge Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra mother plant I had for a while.

picture.php

These are supposedly some Strawberry Cough plants that I took as clones from a mother I purchased about a month ago. I have not smoked the medicine, nor do I know the origins of this cut, I am somewhat skeptical that it is legit. But all things aside, if it tastes like strawberrys and is not terrible to grow, I will keep her in my garden whatever she is.

picture.php

Lastly, I have a shot of a Mikado x MK-Ultra plant.

picture.php

That is all for now.

Peace all.

Latest posts

Latest posts