What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star & Silver Haze

G

These buds are from my last grow and they have been curing for about 2-3 weeks. I forgot already. They were grown under 600w in soil with organic nutrients.

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

I've grown this strain three times now. Out of six seeds I got three females and out of them two different phenotypes. One was more sativa looking with thinner leaves and the other was classic indica. There is not much difference in the finished product between the phenos. The bud is very sticky and a little leafy. Not the most pleasant bud to trim but not the worst either. The indica pheno had a little more resin and the buds were more solid. All plants took nine weeks to finish properly. I tried harvesting one plant at 56 days once but the smoke from that one was less potent.

Sativa pheno

Indica pheno

The smell of the bud is very complex and unique. It is very hard to describe but it reminds me of a mix of spicy herb with a hint of motor oil or something like that. The smell is strong especially with the sativa pheno. I had like 3g in a plastic container in my bag for a couple of hours. When I opened the bag the smell was everywhere. The plants were very stinky in late flower too.

Smoke is smooth and doesn't make you cough much. Taste is strong and spicy. Not fruity at all. It stays in the mouth for a long time. I can taste Sensi Star in my mouth even 15 minutes after smoking it. Both phenos taste the same but the taste is milder on the indica.

The high isn't very stony for an indica. I always thought Sensi Star was one of those strains with a very heavy stone but mine isn't like that. The high is well balanced and allows you to do stuff. Only after big amounts it makes you flegmatic and sleepy. Good stuff.

Silver Haze from Sensi Seeds

I planted 3 seeds and got only one female. The plant was a fast flowerer. It was done in 60 days but can be harvested at 55. According to Sensi Seeds Silver Haze takes 65-75 days to finish. The plant grows tall with many big branches. It grows very fast. After 30 days of veg the plants are between 50-60 cm tall with many tops. It is a good yielder and I consider myself lucky that I got this plant.

The bud is rock hard and it was easy to trim. It is resinous but not as chrystally as the Sensi Star. The bud is filled with orange-brown hairs and is very pretty. One of the prettiest buds I've seen. It smells like wild berries.

The taste of this bud was a little dissapointment. It is very mild tasting and makes you cough a lot. I had a friend come over who I've been smoking with since I was 16. We blazed some of this shit and the dude coughed so loud that I thought hes going to puke or choke or both. I remember from my last run that it will get better after 30 days in the curing jar but even then it is nowhere near as tasty as buds like Sensi Star, Sweet Tooth#3 or Sour Bubble.

I absolutely love the high of this herb. It's one of those creepers that will surprise you 15 minutes after smoking it. The high is mostly in the head. Good weed for doing stuff like driving around with a bicycle. Also good party weed because it goes well with alcohol and makes you laugh and horny. Very good for sex.

G

nice report
All the nugsz look delishus.. I love the look of the haze nugsz..
Thanx for sharing.. I had some nugsz that smelled of motor oil.. and a lil lemon as well.
it was bagseed.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Bigmone357

Nice Buds salak & report nice job!

Nice Buds salak & report nice job!

:kewlpics: Salakavala, Nice SS & Haze Nuggs & hey SackO All strains that are 'Named' are derived from acquired bagseed bred to the liking of the breeders taste.Potent bagseed is the shit :canabis: ImHO.Later Big357 :bongsmi:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great report, love the Sensi star and the Silver haze looks delicous too, gotta start trying all those hazes now ive got the flavour for em since my trip to ther cup.
Peace

G

I agree Bigmo me and my friends grow this shit we call the 'flu' and it is some extremely potent shit and the original seeds came from a quap of some shit my friend bought like four years ago....

G

Well i hope im done with bagseed for awhile.. :wink:
Due to the fact that thats all i have ever smoked and grown... And not highgrade
bagseed either... mexi mix, Shwag, pressed mold..etc.. I could go on... Lmao..peace

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Another timely report.

Another timely report.

:wave: Salakavala, Why do I say timely. I have just won SSH seeds at the 420. So I really loved to hear how they smoked. And I'm growing a hybrid Sensi star in Lifestar. So that part of the report is spot on for me.

The SSH I have is from Mr/ Nice. I dont know the differences except I hear one of them has more indica in the makeup. I hope someone will come by and give info on that. I thank you for the time and effort and look foward to your next report.

G

This is from the Strain Lineage thread by Tropical Rain:

Silver Haze{sensi} = Silver Pearl x Haze

Super Silver Haze = [NL x Nevilles Haze] x [Skunk x Nevilles Haze]
Super Silver Haze{greenhouse} = Super Skunk x Silver Pearl x Haze

Hope it helps.

G

Thanks Sal, it does help. I didn;t know it was such a multi-hybrid. Actually another timely feture of your report is that I'm also growing Rezdog's Super Silver Diesel Haze. So I'm growing crosses of both these strains. Can you beat that?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Nice report Sal.

The Sensi Silver Haze I grew also had an odd taste - it was unique and could rip your lungs up. Great high though, the buds looked very much like yours Sal. Rock hard too. I'm still puffing on Silver Haze Honey Oil from that batch, which was over a year ago. I break it out and smoke it for like a week, then I have to put that shit away for a while - yowza! I just had it out again and was smoking some during working hours.... I passed out at 2PM on my couch and woke up at sweating at 5PM.... Luckily I work from home... DOH! :bat:

Smoke man you are hooked up brotha!

SeeYa.
MS

Amd

when i growed sensi, i noticed clear mocca- flavour when rubbing the buds, but the smell wasnt in the smoke though...
best smelling bud i have ever seen wet.when dried, the smell just disappeared.