What's new

SeñorSloth's Cinderella 99

señorsloth

Veteran
Here is one of my skunk specials...i can't stand these things...nasty skunks...meh i couldn't get enough clones from my c99 mom so i had to substitute these jokers...low yielding, that fruity skunk taste i can't stand, and a sleepy boring high...i can't get this junk out of my place soon enough...i don't believe in hate but i HATE this plant!
picture.php

and here's a few more of my c99's, and them all trimmed in my drying box, which attaches to the front of my grow cab, so that the cab sucks all it's air in from my drying box first, so the ladies are always under a suction that keeps the smell from leaving my bedroom and spreading all over for my neighbors to smell...Also some fiscar hash, it's probably half charas half red hairs...but it tastes so good...all my other hash methods get rid of the terps, but this stuff tastes so delicious...not as potent but man i wish i could make regular hash taste this good...i wish i could get more than a gram at the most per month...it's probably the rusty razorblade that gives it the flavor...incidentally i use the exact same rusty razors to scrape hash from fiscars and pirex as i do to cut clones...i get 100% success rate...sterilizing razors is for pussies...lol
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Señor sloth, you are a C99 master! Your plants are beautiful and you can tell you grow them with care. I too love C99. I have a pheno that yields similar to yours, looks almost the same, but has a unique orange rind smell that is out of this world. It comes through well in the taste. I agree with you, I too have found the grapefruit and pineapple pheno's to be the next best to the plant I choose. I believe it is important to keep this clone going as I can see it being hard to come by in say, oh, ten years.

C99 is the closest plant I have found to a holly grail. She yields in less than 52 days, she's potent, easy to grow, beautiful and taste to die for. I eventually would like to make some crosses with her. I heard many people say she makes what ever you cross her with better. Time will tell.

Thank you for the great pics. I could stare at them all night. Keep them coming!

TGT

señorsloth

Veteran
ya i picked her at day 52 as well, ripe as hell! i've only smoked a bowl of it because i only smoke oil now but it makes INCREDIBLE BHO!!! i made about 3 grams total of oil from this stuff and i'm looking to get a few more strains from friends so i have a variety, but NOTHING on the street around here lately comes even close to this stuff...im spoiled but i don't want to trade 10 grams of this amazing 20%~ candy for some 12%~ smelly junk with no sugar...i get half the bho but it costs me the same amount of money...