What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey Moth,

Heading out of town this weekend for another wedding, but I'll be thinking of you while on the road and wishing I was heading south instead of East. Hope you have a good weekend Moth. Keep doing your exercises and get stronger man. It'll be great to be back at home. Back in your own bed, and next to the woman you love.

Recovery is sometimes slow, but there are good times ahead my friend.

Always with love,
GreatLakes THC :joint:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a good one GreatLakes THC- and Moth my thoughts are with you and your family knowing that you are on the mend and like GreatLakes THC has said, Recovery is sometimes slow, but there are good times ahead and seeing you back up and running is going to make a lot of us very happy :comfort:

hiker

Moth, I hope that everyday is better than the day before, and that you will make it home soon. I've said it before as have others, but you and the will that you show also helps us to make it through hard times in our own lifes. Sending you good vibes and well wishes and I hope that you and all of your family are well. Take care and remember, everyday you get stronger brings you one day closer to home. Good luck.:ying:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Sending positive energy vibes so that you can put them to good use my friend. I hope that you're getting stronger and know how good that home will be for your recovery. I love you. Agape on you & yours.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Moth had a rough weekend and it has his Angel a bit worried for him. She said that they could use all the prayers they can get.

Keep fighting Moth! Christmas with your Angel will be here before you know it, and just think how much better it will be enjoying each other from home. I'm praying day and night for you brother, and it hurts so much to know you are suffering. I wish I could take it all away. I can't. But that won't deter me from sending you my love, and trying to be the kind of man that you are Moth. I love you buddy. The texts from me will keep coming, and it's alright if you can't respond back. I know how tired you are. Rest up man.

I'll try to get back down there soon. Wishing I was already there.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Love_heart.jpg

Be Well Moth,

hiker

Moth, hope this week brought improvment. Been thinking of you alot lately. I truely hope things are getting better for you and Angel. Hope the weekend brings good things for both of you. Take care of yourself.:ying:

Leeroy&Co:

All my healing energy focused on coming to you Moth, take what you need brother, peace and love be with you. k+

zenoonez

Veteran
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Moth and Angel! Still sending my vibes and energies to you both.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
I miss you too Moth. Can't wait till we can get back to telling stories over email. Be well my friend.